If you really want to ..

Actually, the master class. do not break, pzhlsta, I tried to

Given: an old-sistemnik.tsel ennoble housing.
What you need: a solvent degreaser, airbrush compressor, paint black and white (in this case- car),
masking tape, superfayn (abrasive sponge) or small-premelkaya sandpaper, knife stationery and patience.
To start otmoem solvent korpus.Ya took 646 otechestvennyy.kak practice shows everything you need to leave it, and what is not, accordingly there.
As it is well diluted paints, with which he will fly to the stars and washed airbrush))

washed clean old man

Then take superfayn and pass on the body, erasing all hard uchastki.VAZhNO not grind paint, and it is weak ...
There are gaps, there is a risk of metal stocks in the painting, if you do not use a primer as lazy I)

2.Sobstvenno-miracle sponge

Another miracle invention of humanity the paint lenta.Ey sheltering areas may suffer when whiling away the color, for example, a hole some strange,
Coffee Stand DVD drive, and buttons that should lighten up, I secretly told the owner of this devaysa ...
Well, maybe the world, I do not deal proveryala.Nashe-tune, so to speak) Speakers pieces of tape carefully cut away kantsnozhom.
Holes-shmyrki

Then take a can of paint, well essno, black, for the same space ... And zalivaem.VAZhNO: approximately 20 cm uniformly cover the body.
Better than the under-transfer! because if the paint is a lot, it can leak flammable slezami.Nekrasivo succeed.
Although you can say that it is, for example, a black hole some kind of Star Trek ... Or leave ... but better not.
Attention to the question: "What is black box?ยป

Well, now time to show imagination and skills izvorotlivosti.Mesto I work extremely inconvenient, but the most well-ventilated and bright.
The guarantee of health, unfortunately there is not purity.
Make planety.Planety made the very smartly prosto.Berem masking tape, wipe the edges, apply and airbrush zapylyaem white.
For smaller diameter gone borrowed from our tinsmith skein tape.
Here they are .. (not a spot in the middle of the star called the sun. And the glare from the flash)

Dalshe- flight of fancy in protsesse.Risuem any differently that your usual in the depths of space.
On all 3 sides of the box with the brains of the poor.

8 ...

Adding shadows planets that well, and so the amount of

On the tape in the frame)

back to seal every hole because we varnish.

Take again zhe paint in the can, and polivaaaem snova.Ups, poltetki the shot hit) This is a bonus!))

13. And again

and two

and three! Done! Again a nasty glint in the frame!

Posted in [mergetime] 1342631835 [/ mergetime]
I would be glad if someone come in handy in the works! Incidentally da.Zabyla napisat- degrease before painting and varnishing necessarily !!! The usual cheap domestic degreaser, with the scent of kerosene ... All good luck and thank you for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting