This man could kill a fat lazy pig and began to live. Take his example!

Quite a lot of people are dissatisfied with their lives. They complain about the work on the extra weight at the mess in my head and in my life. Usually at this all ends. .cc has prepared for you the story of a man who went the other way. At 34, he felt almost an old man. But unlike the gray mass, he heard the alarm and decided to enter into a contract with yourself. Find out what came of it.

I was 34 years old when I realized that I became a fat lazy pig. em>

I really felt bad, I hurt the heart and joints. But the main motive to change my life became frightened - frightened when I saw his face in the photo with friends. So I vowed that I can change myself for the better. Em>

I scraped out of the pit. em>

The first thing I did - look at ourselves. The sight was terrible. The apartment, littered with various souvenirs, clung round the walls and shelves crammed with papers, books and all sorts of small things sitting floppy flabby man. When the man took a tiny, cluttered belongings littered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator products from chronic hunger and weakness in his hands trembled. My condition could be described like this: the panic and depression. I did not understand what was happening to me, my life is out of control. All around somewhere beckoned, tearing me apart: posters on the walls - a vacation. Souvenirs, pictures and longstanding gifts, stuffed in the corners - in the time that is long gone. Refrigerator - a dense foods and the subsequent relaxation. A voice from the handset shouting about that, I got off the couch, crawled to the table and began to work. Em>

So, that's what I took to avoid being torn to pieces. I turned off the phone. Then I started cleaning everything that I was calling somewhere, just with what I was tied to the past. I threw it in the trash souvenirs and gifts, extra books and magazines, are all things that I collected as Plyushkin, he threw the furniture out of the house. I cleaned the kitchen from the trash off the excess food and dishes leaving only what is really needed. Em>

It was the craziest event in my life. em>

A few days later I saw myself in a clean apartment with white walls, the windows of which the first was white pristine snow in February. The office was located my work table and chair in the bedroom was only a bed and a linen closet. On a clean kitchen before me been disclosed empty space of the refrigerator, where there were only those products that are simple and clear for understanding: meat, fruit, vegetables, cheese. The white kitchen cupboard could be found only bread and wine. Em>

And there was a miracle. Erased the boundaries of pressing on me, I disappeared binding communications. When I used to go out, some force was pulling me back to my "hole". Now my house let me exhausted, and I'm happy to wander the snowy streets. About the sport of speech has not yet been any. But it was important that I magically became completely free! Em>

At home waiting for me flat surface of the table, where it was only necessary. After a while, I suddenly realized what the most important in the life of a document I need to write. Em>

I decided to come up and sign a contract with yourself on the most favorable terms. em>

This is what I came out. em>

1. WORK em>
Now I take only what attracts me, which I understand. Let me fired, but I refuse to fulfill that upsets me. I do not want to live in the aggression. Em>

2. STREET em>
Since I have to work day and night, I nominate myself as an encouragement going outside. I thought up a system of walking this way: do something sensible - got up and left. At least for a few minutes, it does not matter. It does not matter - I work at home, or am in the office. Now there is nowhere such harsh laws that man could not afford to go out. And do not smoke, and it is on the street! Em>

3. SMOKING em>
From now on, I do not smoke where she pleased, especially behind a desk. Designated Smoking Area house I have appointed the balcony. Very uncomfortable place in the winter, and this is a plus: do not stay there long. Cigarette will also be a prize: for what worked, and then walked down the street. It is in this sequence: the work - the street - a cigarette. The result of this experiment, a pack a day of cigarettes was reduced to five: coming from the street, I raced to the desktop, without thinking about smoking. Em>

4. FOOD em>
In no case the sea himself to death, but I understand the difference between words and to eat there. Only eat elementary food simple. That is, the vast cheburek not know what and nowhere to replace something natural, pure, natural. It is not a scarcity of rations: Food on a plate to be easy to read. Em>

5. ALCOHOL em>
From that day on it - the medicine. The medicine helps if it somehow dispensed. And it is true after all: beer cleanses the body, dilates blood vessels cognac, wine helps to relax. But only in the deliberate, moderate doses. Em>

6. I - THE FUTURE em>
I put in front of him on a prominent place a photo of yourself in a few years, which I glance and that was equal. This can be a handsome actor or a person that I like; but by default it's me in five years. You may laugh, but the body is surprisingly takes over the information from my ideal, applying it to yourself. Em>

7. And I have my family em>
I promise not to get involved in their entertaining game, but by personal example will demonstrate that as I live, to live a fun and exciting. Do not draw because our vibrations can be different. We agreed from the beginning: the wife goes out when it is convenient; I go when I want. If we are walking in the same time, it is a great happiness. But do not ever stand at the door and do not whine: "Maybe, after all go? See how there is great! "The same conclusion about eating together - this is the most slippery moment in family relations:" How? !!! You will not eat my chicken? !!! You do not love me and never in my life did not like! "We decided: no action, because it wants the other. However, only if our common desire. Em>

In half a year among the same as I, fatties, I was known as a man "nekompaneyskim" because I did not drink, did not smoke and did not attend to all the other bars. At the same time I started to really work effectively and on the street even enough energy to ensure that run. That's when I met and the wonderful athletes who shouted: "Man, if you want to run, you need shoes!ยป Em>

I went for sneakers. em>

In this photo I am 52 years. I inform it not in order to get more admiring of comments, but because it does not exist for me the notion that all is lost and the life passed. Never too late to drink Borjomi. The main thing - to want ... and get real pleasure out of life. Em>

Here are some simple conclusions can be drawn: everything around us is also within us, fills our souls. The chaos around us to create havoc in the body. Our body can not function properly in the chaos. Em>

Author: Yuri Balabanov

If you are not satisfied with your life, change it. Change yourself, change their habits and social circle. Do only what you like most! If you do not change yourself, you will be the happiest person. One has only to wish and will succeed!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting