How not to be fat lazy pigs and live

To learn how to develop and sign a contract with yourself on favorable terms.

I was 34 years old when I realized that I became a fat lazy pig. I have started to appear shortness of breath, aching heart, joints. But the main motive to change life - fear after I saw his face in the photo with friends. I vowed to find a way to get out of this situation.

I scraped out of the pit

The first thing I did - look at ourselves. The sight was awful. The apartment is littered with endless souvenirs, clung round the walls and shelves; cluttered with furniture; stuffed with papers, books and things (for the future - what if needed), a hulking heavy man sat.

When the man was held at the close of the cabinets with dishes and kitchen utensils unnecessary and opened the fridge stuffed with food, weakness and chronic hunger were shaking hands. Overall condition can be described as follows: the panic and depression. I did not understand what was happening to me, I could not control my life.

All around somewhere called, tearing apart: posters on the walls - a vacation in which I go on employment could not; souvenirs, paintings and longstanding gifts in each corner - at the time in which it is impossible to return; refrigerator - to take food and the subsequent relaxation. A voice from the handset insisted that I slid off the sofa, crawled to the table and got to work.

So here's what I did, so as not to be torn apart. I disconnected the phone. I then set about the destruction of all that I have something to urge all, what I was once associated. I ordered the trash souvenirs and gifts, unwanted books and magazines, all the things from the category of "sudden need"; He is thrown out of the house half the furniture; I cleaned the kitchen, not only from the trash, but also on the food and even the dishes, leaving only what is needed.

It was the most crazy event in my life.

A few days later I found myself in a clean empty apartment with pristine white walls, the windows of which shone white as virgin snow in February. In the office - desk and desk chair; in the bedroom - a bed and a linen closet. In the empty kitchen before me I have been disclosed white inside the refrigerator, where there were only those products that are simple and clear for understanding: milk, eggs, butter, meat, oranges. The white kitchen cupboard - bread and juice.

And a miracle happened. I erased the limiting boundaries and broke off ties binding me. Before, when I went out into the street, a mysterious magnet pulling me back to my "hole." Now, my empty house let me go, and I just wandered around the snow-covered streets. About speech sport has ever had. But it was important that I suddenly became completely free!

At home waiting for me flat surface of his desk, on which lay a need. Calling in the minds of your desktop clean and white sheet of paper on the surface, I gradually began to understand what the most important in the life of the document I need to make.

I decided to develop and sign a contract with yourself on favorable terms. That's what I got:

1. Work
From today, I take only what I clearly and understandably. Let me fired, but I absolutely refuse to perform what infuriates me internally. I do not want to live in a rage.

2. Street
Since I have (and many are) working "24 hours a day," I appoint myself the award as a way out to the street. And do not for two hours once a day, and like so: do something sensible - got up and left. At least five minutes, it does not matter. It does not matter - I work at home or in the office. None of the office is now no such ferocious laws to man could not go outside. And not on a smoke break, namely the street!

4. Food
In no case I do not izvozhu himself to death, but share a clear distinction between words and to eat there. I eat only clear to me food. That is a huge cheburek unknown with nothing and nowhere to replace something simple, natural, clean, close to nature. But close to nature salad "Tuna with crabs, potatoes, mayonnaise, pineapple, apples, eggs, meat, chicken and green peas" is replaced by one thing from this list - eclectic difficult to understand. Say at once: we are not talking about food is scarce, and that the food on the plate was simple to grasp.

6. I - in the future
I put in front of him in a prominent place a photo of yourself in five years, which look and you look up to. This can be a Brad Pitt or a person whom I admire; but the contract I in five years. You may laugh, but the body somehow inexplicably reads the matrix with my ideal, applying it to yourself.

7. Me and my family
I promise not to get involved in their exciting game, but by personal example will show that the way I live, to live useful and interesting. Do not draw because our biorhythms can not match. We agreed from the beginning: the wife goes out when it is convenient; I go out when it is convenient to me. If we walk the same, it is a great happiness.

But in no case does not stand at the door and did not moan: "Maybe go? Look how it's great! "The same goes for eating together - this is the most piquant point in family relations:" How? !!! You will not have my cake? !!! You do not love me and never loved! "From the beginning we decided: no action" for the company. " However, only in the event that our desires coincide.

Six months later, among the same as me, pot-bellied, I was known as a man "nekompaneyskim" because they do not drink, did not smoke and did not visit the bar "for the company." While we all loved to meet café bars Tula. At the same time I started to work very productively, and the street was enough for the power to run a couple of meters. It was then that I met and those same athletes that shouted: "Man, if you want to run, buy shoes!»

And I went for sneakers.

In this photo I am 52 years. I say this not in order to get as much of comments on the topic "What I have done", but because there are no words - "I'm over ...", "late to drink mineral water" or "everything is lost." The main thing - to want ... and to get pleasure from life.

The moral of this story is simple: everything that surrounds us, is also within us, in our soul. The chaos around us creates havoc inside our bodies. Our body can not function properly in the chaos.

Yuri Balabanov

Tags

See also

New and interesting