UFOs above the city

Good morning, comrades YaPovtsy!
I present to you another crazy story from my shiftless, but fun and full of life.
This happened in 2008. After serving two years in the special forces of the GRU, I transferred to a new duty station. It was in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District, I got to serve in a district military enlistment office.
I served as an officer of the 3rd compartment. This separation of accounting reserve officers and personnel. Officers discharged from military service, getting to my account - I think it will be clearer to those who are not in the subject.
For service in the military was a lot of interest, but once there was a case that I remember. Everything in order.
One day we came to the grandmother. Plain-grandmother of God dandelion, which is on the street hundreds of thousands. At the reception to the commissar. She told him that her house hovered over UFOs. Grandma was not himself. Commissioner sent it to me, because I came to the political officer positions, and, in his opinion, should be able to communicate with everyone. Including people not quite adequate. Well, then, I was the youngest among the officers, and all the "gingerbread" battered me ...
She was holding a folder with documents. I invited her to the office, sat down and questioned what it brought us. It turned out, it was like ...
According to her, over her house hung a UFO. Aliens emit harmful energy, from which his grandmother headache. She complained to the police. I asked to bring down the fuck this flying saucer, for because of her state of health deteriorated. The police came to the point creatively. They did not drive the half-witted old woman, but simply transferred to the arrows on fire. And documents grandmother had - she showed them to me. Usual evasion cops that it was not their type of activity and all in the same spirit. Like UFO - consequential MOE, and rescuers are engaged in these issues. Grandma went every day to storm the local detachment of the MOE. There she was told that an unidentified flying object can knock down only the military, and sent it to us. (They can also be understood!) She came to us as a last resort. And of course, I could not refuse her. What would you do in this situation?
I told the old lady that is - confidential information. What we have 3 weeks conducting surveillance of a flying object. What we already have a plan to get rid of the aliens with her court. What we are preparing an operation to eliminate the UFO, and the event will take about two days. And once you are aware of my grandmother (and no one else should know about it), it should help us. As a responsible person with a sense of civic duty, she agreed. Her eyes immediately lit up, she straightened up and cheered. There are grandmothers who are bored and lonely. They want to communicate, no matter with whom. Though with the police, even with neighbors.
The plan was this: my grandmother had to take a flashlight, and at midnight, within five minutes, the light in the window in the direction of the UFO. In this ray of light we find the target and shoot down a flying saucer. Now I do not even remember all that she said. I tried to express clever terms and epithets that my grandmother would understand. To not have any questions. It is absurd? I agree.
It was a Friday. On Monday, I was, as usual, come to work. Well, you understand already who I met? Of course, my grandmother. She was waiting for me at the door and was holding her baked cake. The entire draft board (excluding duty), came to look at it, and mock me. To the applause of Grandma he handed me his cooking and we went into the whistling and hooting mocking officers.
The grandmother told the cabinet that has fulfilled all instructions exactly. Went I bought a flashlight with extra batteries, and night lights in the window. She was confident that we shot down UFOs since the weekend conducted without the headache. It is cured, people! I told her how difficult it was to deal with an extraterrestrial civilization, we still beat them, and drove off, etc. But most importantly, that of self-hypnosis at Grandma passed headaches and other ailments. Although some joy. Because cheating elderly person, I, of course, a shame. But it was with joy by the light in her eyes, from her laughter, like the crows, from her good mood.
In the evening, after work, I was sent to the store for booze. Estesstvenno, majors and lieutenant colonels will not go when there is a senior lieutenant. Hazing in the army has not been canceled. I took the grandmother, and rode to the store. Vodka, beer was a lot. And this feast colleagues gave me a nickname - Babkin grandson. I hated it, and held me, thank God, did not last long - as long as I "for Airborne!" Did not go through the mirror on the wall with the back of the cabinet. But that's another story ...
Thank you for attention. Do not judge strictly, I do know that I - the last padonag.

Somehow

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting