It works with 11 years to get to the university

A sixth grader from Novosibirsk went to work for 6 years prior to admission to collect 700,000 rubles for the study at the university.
11-year-old Matthew washing machines, to capitalize on Studying

In Novosibirsk, auto repair recruited 11-year-old schoolboy Matthew Belyakov, which saves money on to become a design engineer. A boy from a large family every day goes to the sink next to the house to earn a university education.

The enterprising sixth-grader has estimated that in order to collect the necessary sum to 17 years of work he has to start now. For the implementation of its plan of 7000 Matthew ready to wash cars.

- I'm saving up to study, because I dream that our cars were not worse than the English "Bentley" - shared Matthew. - I want it to design a model which would be told the whole world. My plan to create a machine fly, swim, and most importantly - economically. And believe me, it's all real.

The plan, which parents believe Matthew could be hard, the boy intends to implement immediately after completing his studies at the university.

Schoolboy has decided that he will certainly have to go to one of the oldest institutions of higher education: the State of St. Petersburg Institute of Mechanical Engineering. To date, the cost of education it is 700 thousand rubles for 6 years.

Large family Belyakov afford to fulfill the dream of the elder son can not. Modest earnings mom and dad barely allows the most necessary of four children.

- We are constantly monitoring the cost of education in the universities of the country - said the mother of Matthew Svetlana Belyakov. - We are painfully aware that the cost of education is growing steadily. We simply can not educate all children. Despite the fact that my husband and I both work, money for all is not enough. I believe in the work of 11 years is not a shame and even necessary. It is not only the responsibility of bringing up a child, but also gives you the opportunity to manage their own destiny.

On the way to a dream Matthew agree to do any work. In summer, the boy handed out on the streets of a small town, now in the autumn season, he took the car wash. But in the winter, I'm sure schoolboy profitable occupation for him there.

Purposeful child has already opened itself a bank account, which enrolled its first savings in the amount of 3,000 rubles, which earned after washing 30 cars.

- I think that, of course, it does not accumulate the required amount, - told the motorist Nikolay K. - But to his daily needs this is quite enough. And rightly so, that in 11 years the child thinks about his future. I do not mind to give money for his work.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting