Road Astrakhan - Elista

Why do "strange world"? And where you are on the territory of the Russian Federation, will find the terrain, which for several hundred kilometers will not see a single tree growing?
All that awaits you all the way - a narrow ribbon of road, the horizon open space where there is nothing to catch sight. Only the yellow-brown surface covered with stunted vegetation height in centimeters of ten to twenty. In all clapped huge pale sky with a few clouds. And like, going, going, and the rate of a hundred, but as if standing - nothing happens and nothing changes around.
To feel the atmosphere, try continuously for an hour to look at the photo below.
I think this place is specially created on the planet in order to understand what a "boring and monotonous».
The following four photo taken from the same point, somewhere halfway.
The first - to the west, somewhere out there, far away, over 150km Elista.

The second - the north. 30 meters of asphalt and continue all the way open.

The second - the north. 30 meters of asphalt and continue all the way open.

Third - east. Poltar hours from Astrakhan. In this vast steppe begin to doubt, and whether it exists in reality

Fourth - the south, too, that the north, just a flatter still. Are you still confident that the Earth is a ball?

No, of course, the road is not always perfectly straight. Gently, I would say "lazy", she bent to the side and up and down sometimes. But the landscape is still the same - nothing. The scene, which forgot to put decorations.

First way, yet Astrakhan region, some diversity make salt lakes.

I do not know whether it is clear from the photo, but the surface is completely covered with a crust of salt. In reality, it looks like ice.

Here is a photo a little closer: can be seen lying on the surface of some items.

The rest of the way to the only thing that brightens up the monotony of the surrounding area, it's near the road grazing animals.
Cows are the most dangerous of them - when and where to go unpredictably. Proof coming across places along the road carcase decapitated. Photos do not do, because the spectacle is extremely unattractive.

Flocks of sheep is another matter. Here, though, and he is on the road and does not look friendly, but fled in advance (in the neuter, because do not know, a sheep or a sheep).

Who does not sleep, you can try to count.

Rare and small across the conic.

Beautiful and graceful, in my opinion.

Very rare. Some large birds of prey, sorry, just can not say, not an ornithologist.
I sat right next to the road, but my brake "pedal to the floor," it scared, sfotkal on takeoff.

Here's what caught the attention. A hundred meters from the road burned wagon.
"Maybe something happened» © Galygin aka Professor Kopal.

Closer.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting