Chandelier own hands in the Japanese style

Good day dear YaPovtsy!
I want to tell you the day and time 300r rubles money washed down the chandelier itself! He did the first time, the project was not only gloomy thoughts troubled mind and the desire to try!
We had to drink sweet tea, whatever ass stick together and grow from it ceased hands ... But not always help. Well, God be with them, with his hands more or less happened.
So, please do not break and do not kick much. First post like nothing!
15 ph will

Thus, the beginning: the idea of ​​3 ceiling ... Pretty easy, essi honest!
Drank three bar with ugom cut 30 degrees! Well, sometimes :)

3. Blades! Crooked, Th do.

4. Confirmates herded to safety!

5. Well, something like that should happen :)

6. Morim! Color cherry.

7. Shade! Yes, pileva dohuischa. Tired, essi honest!

8. Two lampshade ... Hands fall off. Bead thin, easily broken because sawed hacksaw. Carefully walking around the circle cut, or broken chips and pulls ... And then another sanding on both sides.

9. Three's enough! Tired already! It is possible in towns with cockroaches hack to death!

10. Here it is Che!

11. In profile! Sticks glued together transparent point. Maybe it was necessary joiner's glue or BF-om some thread, but I'm not a carpenter or BFschik. I do not know. Che had, and bought it! Keep tightly.

12. Almost done!

13. Button in Seredka! And then there are all sorts of shit hole visible! Why look at them, Washing - why not! Therefore peepka!

14. Well, the result again!
Wiring not sfotal for kindergarten. Wires took less than a meter. Home solder the ends!
It hangs on a hook. Hanging pretty smoothly and the eyes rejoices!
For the money - about 50p a tree, three ceiling - about 50p 20-30r fasteners and adhesive 40. Lamps almost 400. The most expensive of the chandeliers, bitches! :)
With the amount of photons was wrong, I apologize!
All I finished. You can kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting