What lights will change the situation in the room

No lighting Almost no house can do, so they are a very important design element. The right lampshade or lampshade can create in any room the desired atmosphere and comfort, and some of them are worthy of being called works of art.

Every day inventors and designers work to bring something original and exclusive to the world. After all, people who have two hands and a head with extraordinary thoughts are able to create a lamp that will completely change the situation in the room, turning into an object of envy from the moaning of friends and relatives.

Design of lamps Editorial Board "Site"Inspired by brilliant solutions, prepared for you 20 original lamps and lamps from famous designers and talented craftsmen, made with their own hands. And the best part is that most of these lights are made from everyday objects that are usually thrown away. Idea #17, I already showed my husband!

1. Greenhouse lamp
    Czech designer Kristina Pozherova created the original Glasshouse lamp, which can be used as a greenhouse in an apartment.

This elegant lamp, which also serves as a greenhouse, can add more juicy greens not only to the space, but also to the diet. The lamp consists of an onion-shaped plafond and a hole at the bottom that allows you to collect greens growing along the lamp rim.

2. Lamp in the wall
    Original lamps They can completely transform your interior.

3. Gummy chewing bear chandelier
    And this inventor should be given credit, not everyone has the strength and patience to strung 14 thousand bears to get a chandelier. What do you say about this sweet light from Kevin Champany?

4. Octopus chandelier
    The intricate design is built around a cast metal frame by Parker's stunning creation. Each of the eight legs of the octopus is fastened to the ceiling and fixed.

The chandelier is decorated with multi-colored glass that conveys all the shades of the sea. At the end of each tentacle is a sharp cone. The eyes of the octopus are inlaid with marble inserts.

5. Portable lamp in book form
    The shape of this lamp is like a metaphorical reminder that “learning is light.” This lamp can be used as a table lamp for reading books. The lamp can be installed not only on the table, but also hang on the wall and even kitchen furniture, as this light source is portable and does not require constant attachment to the floor, table or wall.

6. "Plus" nightlight
    The teddy bear night lamp emits a lot of soft light and is controlled by a switch hidden in the paw of a bear, which makes it an ideal friend not only for children but also for adults, while sleeping. Squeeze your paw and the darkness will be illuminated by a soft warm light, well suited for reading before bed, and when you start yawning, shake the paw of the bear again and you can go to bed!

On the grandfather, it is not difficult to make such a lamp with your own hands, so it is ideal as a homemade gift for people of any age.

7. Lamps in the form of sea creatures
    It's amazing, isn't it?

8. Globe chandelier
    Several globes can make a wonderful cascading chandelier! In my opinion, this is a great way to light up the flight of stairs.

9. Silverspoon chandelier
    A strange option offers Fansua Lego, he believes that the best way to store cutlery is a chandelier. How about that?

10. A chandelier of broken plates
    A lamp made of fragments of dishes can decorate the interior of the dining room or kitchen. This chandelier looks very creative and vivid. Designers managed to create the illusion of flying shattered dishes. It seems that the plates and cups turned into fragments a second ago and now fall down.

11. Ice cream cones
    Lovers of sweets will definitely taste such a lamp. It's also a super idea for kids' cafes!

12. Balloon lamp
    The most charming and cute solution for a children's room. I want my child to have a light in his room.

13. What do you think of such a creative solution?

14. A lamp that turns a room into a starry sky
    I wish I had such a lamp. I'd definitely hang it over the coffee table in the living room.

15. Skull lamp
    To tell the truth, this lamp does not cause me positive emotions and delight. But I am sure that there are many who would like to be its happy owner.

16. A chandelier that turns a room into a dense forest
    But talented designers and artists such as Thira Hilden and Pio Diaz have their own view of the world. housing. Thanks to their lamps, the room becomes like a fabulous forest. The effect is achieved due to falling shadows from a bright light source and a lampshade of a bizarre shape.

The chandelier creates huge shadows in the form of trees on the floor, ceiling and walls. Such an artistic technique, unfortunately, is not often found in modern interiors of apartments, and, meanwhile, it perfectly complements, and sometimes replaces other elements of decor.

17. Hanger chandelier
    No less original application was found by Natalie Simpson for ordinary wooden hangers. I would never have thought you could make such a great light!

18. LED "mushrooms"
    Fabulous, fragile and unusual lamps "Mushrooms" was created by a young Japanese designer and sculptor Yukio Takano. The design of the fixtures is made from an ordinary processed piece of wood and LED lamps.

19. Lamp made from parts from old bicycles
    Texas artists Joe O’Connell and Blessing Hancock built stunning light fixtures from old bicycle parts and hung them in a tunnel under the track.

I wish I could see this beauty alive!

And we have prepared for you a step-by-step master class on how to make an original lampshade with your own hands, using only a plastic bottle, plastic spoons and glue! A great idea that amazes with its simplicity and effectiveness. Such a lampshade can be made together with children, it is perfect for a lamp in the country, for example.

If you are planning to ennoble your house, but it is not a hunt to spend much money, there is a creative way out of this situation. All you need is to make an audit in the garage, in the cottage, in the attic or in the pantry. There you can find a huge amount of junk that can be reused in the most ingenious way.

Using these inspirationalEnable your imagination to the fullest and try to realize your bold idea.

These man-made design marvels you just witnessed will surely appeal to your friends! Such a beauty I want to share...

Tags

See also

New and interesting