How to decorate the living room in pastel colors

The living room is where the family spends most of their free time. Pleasant evenings in the family circle, gatherings with friends, rest after work for your favorite book or film and much more.

Essentially, the living room, when properly designed, becomes something like the heart of a home where friends and loved ones meet. Therefore, it is very important to think through this space in the apartment to the smallest detail, so that everyone can feel comfortable in it.

Many famous designers claim that this room should have an atmosphere of coziness and hospitality. It is possible to create such a harmonious atmosphere. bright-colored.

Color design has a huge impact on the perception of the room. Each of the shades creates a mood in the room, fills it with warmth or freshness, cheerfulness or calmness. Light shades help relieve tension, so they are relevant for furnishing.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 24 ideas of modern design. pastel. With these ideas, any apartment will be transformed!

1. When creating an interior, you need to decide on the color that will set the style of design of the living room. This does not mean that you need to dwell on one color, just one of the shades will be taken as a basis.

2. To revive the bright interior can be small splashes of bright color. Sofa pillows, curtains, wall paintings of bright colors - all this can make the living room more attractive.

3. How about that? I think it's very stylish.

4. Here is a good example of the light, light and airy interior of the living room in the traditions of modern classics.

5. This stylish panel sets the tone for the whole room!

6. Brown shades are widely used in different design styles. For example, the living room in light colors based on beige can be in the style of Provence, country or modern. Wood color can be used as the main in the interior of the living room, created in the English style. But it should be remembered that the smaller the living room, the lighter the main tone should be.

In a spacious room, dark walls are also not always justified, it is best to combine the same chocolate with lighter, pastel shades.

7. I just fell in love with this blue couch and the abundance of pots. Indeed, the interior is made of details!

8. One of the important stages living-room design - the choice of materials for finishing, which should serve as a background.

9. Just look at how, with the help of one green chair and a blue pad, the designer managed to brighten a seemingly completely monochrome room!

10. Delicious, without further ado.

11. And this interior reminds me of an installation for an old film.

12. Another interesting solution in brown tones.

13. Pastel colors are formed by adding white pigment to bright and deep colors. To harmoniously fit them into the interior of the living room, it is necessary to achieve the right combination of cold and warm range.

14. What a delightful loft! This is my favorite style in the interior, so there is no comment.

15. I think that this interior was created not for a family holiday, but rather for a bachelor’s apartment. In any case, this is a rather refined and vivid example of the design of the living room.

16. If the walls and ceilings in the room are decorated in pastel colors, then we recommend choosing a darker color for the floor. The ideal option would be parquet. You can lay a laminate with an imitation of a natural wood massif.

17. And this stylish idea I will probably adopt!

18. I love those pillows. And the lamp is just fascinating!

19. The main drawback of the bright interior can be called its brandiness. However, modern materials for finishing furniture are practical and easy to wash from any dirt. Another disadvantage is the price of white furniture: it usually costs more than dark furniture. 217863

20. Such a living room will host many friends.

21. What a wonderful mirror design... And the color scheme was chosen correctly. I really like it!

22. I can't take my eyes off this carpet. Delight!

23. To make the room look gentler, more refined, it is worth choosing such colors: peach, light beige, lilac and pink.

24. Stylish and tasteful, isn't it?

Editorial Board
I also suggest you get acquainted with interesting and useful information - 20 ideal color combinations for the interior. Properly selected color scheme will help to feel at home not only comfortable, but also give the opportunity to decorate the apartment in accordance with your own taste.

Beautiful and functional design of the room is not easy. After all, you always want to combine fashionable design and inexpensive interior items. Decorating the living room will require careful preparation, but the result is worth it. In the end, it will be nice to see beautifully designed living room and have guests in it.

Take advantage of these delightful solutions, and you can create a unique living room in which you will always have a great mood. Don’t forget to share the beauty with your loved ones, because inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting