And with a slight movement of the hand, the linen rope turns...

When the window is cold and gloomy, I like to do needlework. I am especially pleased with the crafts with the children. They love to create interesting little things and are sincerely surprised by the magical transformation. One boring and rainy day, my kids and I went into manufacturing. tree-tree.

Making it was very easy. Once again, I felt like an apprentice to real professionals. We have four original trees! Two daughters immediately took to school - to give the teacher and girlfriend. With a more professional approach, such Christmas trees harmoniously fit into the New Year interior and will be an excellent gift for loved ones. Look at the detailed instructions. How to make a tree out of thread.

You're gonna need a tree.
  • cardboard
  • thread
  • stick
  • glue-gun
  • shears
  • ribbons
  • paper-cup

Manufacture
  1. Draw two identical triangles on the cardboard and cut them out. This will be the basis of our Christmas tree. Choose a monochromatic cardboard and rather dense. The ideal option is leftovers from the packaging box.

2. Fix the stick in the center between the triangles and glue them. So that the cardboard base does not stratify, it is better to pinch the base with pinches. You can use any glue or hot gun at work. Always follow the rules of safety when creating with children.

3. Wrap the cardboard frame with threads from the bottom up, gluing them as needed. You can take any string, not necessarily string. Dense colored yarn or mohair will look even more interesting. Try to carefully lay the threads one after another. If there are gaps - nothing terrible, put another layer on top. Remember the pins, they will hold the threads at the edges of the triangle and they will not unwind. Wrap the barrel at the very end.

4. Start decorating the Christmas tree with beads, bows, sequins. Go mass, turn on the imagination and act!

5. To prevent the tree from falling, use a paper cup as a pot. Let it be monochromatic or white. Perfect and plastic from cottage cheese or yogurt. I had a plaster, but I can do without it. Put a few pebbles at the bottom of the cup, and on top of it, tamp them tightly with napkins.
  6. The top layer is abundantly fielded with glue, sprinkled with foam balls or finely sliced white paper. They will play the role of snow in our composition. You can decorate the cup as you please.

7. Praise yourself and enjoy the result!

This instruction can be used for hanging toys, which are based on different figures of cardboard.

For inspiration, see some more ideas on what it looks like. thread-tree. Do not hesitate to create your own masterpieces!

1. Use the little tips in the picture on how to make a decorative tree. Paper, thread and glue are all necessary materials.

2. Sometimes a foam cone is used as the basis, it is sold in shops for needlework. Who would have thought that colorful buttons look gorgeous in the role of Christmas decorations!

3. The fantasy of needlework is immeasurable! On the basis of the Christmas tree frame, you can create a unique New Year topiary.

4. Add sweets to your craft, wrap candy with colored foil and skillfully place in a pot. Double benefit - beautiful and delicious!

Try to surprise guests on the New Year with a candy garland. It looks great at all holidays!

If your friends are bored in cloudy weather, share this collection with them. Creativity has no boundaries, inspire each other.

Tags

See also

New and interesting