Bad wife

Writes: Masya13. Fellow men! It would be desirable to address you all! Young and old, married, single, or non-free, highly financially secure or not ... Here you leave the posts here, they say, women are bad, materialistic, stupid, and on and on ...... Here I'm good, nemerkantilnyh not silly girl, 25ti years work work in the specialty, acquired in college. HOWEVER, I feel, is not far off the hour when I will become bad, mercantile, stupid, and the list goes on. And this danger creeps into my head here in this connection:
Man, I loved dearly, with whom he had 4 years, I made a summer marriage proposal, beautifully made, on holiday, at a concert of your favorite band. Made a surprise, because we've been together, and hints it was not even there have been strictly negative statements about such thing as a marriage. I loved it, waiting for the imminent parting. And then broads !!! and fortunately my limit was not.)))

But it's done. We live together (though to offer lived together for about 2 years, but after this decisive step, really start to feel at home, but rather a man treats me as an integral part of the house))))
I have to say that I am able to cook borscht I meat there, all sorts of burgers, and always do and did, after the supply of and to. Ironing, cleaning, well, you understand ... I watch the house I am not without mistakes, of course, anything can happen, but mostly all good.
Noisy nightclubs do not like, but never against the guests departure of the nature with barbecue and volleyball, read books, sometimes clever, cross stitch.
Karoche, good thing I'm loyal. For 4 years was different provocations in moments with our loved quarrels, but never led, because nefig roam!

So, dear man, then the proposal itself and my answer is my favorite as a very limp, or ... Well, I do not know how to choose the right word ......
It seems to have not yet married, and already like 10 years live. Work -house - -work dream-home-sleep. In different rooms in the evening sitting. Communicate a little, only when there is something to discuss something vital or when guests come (and they do not come often). Tenderness and care there (sometimes), and there is no communication. That is, you know, sometimes you want to talk for life, for the book, but about anything ...
I'm flirting, then with him, lace, there, red lipstick, and he fucking their tanks (sorry). Or here on Yap sits ... But recently I called to tell you about a banquet hall for a wedding, and he said: "Come on then, I'm in a fight ...." In the output somewhere to shake and go skating ride - it's all fantastka. And that's despite the fact that in material terms, we do not bling, living within our means, honestly earned. And a bunch of unresolved domestic problems that require male power and ingenuity. Well, as I behave, dear man?
I do not ask, do not zuzhu, can not stand the brain, I talk, I suggest, I want to communicate, I want to solve family to do together, I want to focus on the part of the man she loved.

Of course, I will turn from sweet and beloved in itchy, bringing the brain, or a woman unsatisfied lover begin to look for. Me, he is to this place and put and does not understand it, or can understand, but do not care to him .... I now do not know, judge, eh? advised that? I do not want this to become, but get used to living with a loved as a neighbor does not want more ... How, being unsatisfied, remain good and sweet? ..

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting