Worst husbands by zodiac sign

My dear friend is a fan of astrology. The other day she decided to share with me a piece of savory zodiac information. Although I hardly believe this, I wondered what Masha would say this time. "Did you know that Aries is the worst husband in the zodiac sign?" the languid lecture began. I certainly didn't know, did you?

In general, Mashka said a lot about men. It was so exciting that I couldn't help sharing it with you. Who knows, maybe you will learn the depths of astrology, and in your relationship everything will fall into place?

Husband in the zodiac sign So let's finish with the Aries. What's wrong with them? There is an opinion that the Aries husband is one of those men who used to put themselves above their wives. Patriarchy in the family is a normal pattern of behavior. The wife must work, cook, and clean the apartment. My husband is just criticizing me.

However, without her husband Aries normal life does not shine. He doesn’t know how to cook or farm. Aries thinks he is always right: it is useless to argue with him. His wife can easily get caught by his hot hand. True, Aries, although hot-tempered, but resourceful.

It’s no secret that lions love themselves. They want to be leaders, and marriage is no exception. For a lion husband, his wife’s opinion plays a secondary role in any matter. It lives and thrives selfishness, which prevents to establish contact with a loved one.

The lion man is used to getting all the attention. He doesn’t want to share it with anyone else, even if it’s his wife. Against this background, serious conflicts can arise. After all, lions are jealous by nature, and a woman will have to work very hard to prove her innocence of potential treason. Reproaches will fall on her, but they may not have grounds at all.

If a woman marries an Aquarius, she automatically becomes his property. Such a model of relationships is slowly disappearing from our world. However, no one is immune from this. Aquarius husband will not love his wife’s girlfriends, because because of them she can spend time not with him.

However, this man appreciates his freedom. He doesn't like the idea that marriage makes people dependent on each other. Maybe that’s why people get divorced so often? They can spend their time on anything but family. There is hardly a woman who likes this. However, it is impossible to change the Aquarius husband.

Gemini husbands are a person of mood. Today he is ready to move a mountain for his wife, and tomorrow he will not even look in her direction. Windiness and irresponsibility are the main qualities of such a man. At the same time, he likes to find fault with any little things, which makes him just an unbearable roommate.

However, this same trait prevents a Gemini man from finding a second half. It's not like that. It's not like that. Don’t expect everything to settle down after the wedding. Divorce may be closer than a woman would think. When a Gemini husband decides to leave the family, he acts without much thought.

Husband Scorpio - grief in the family. Such a man is not alien to aggression and abuse towards his wife or children. The pressure can be both psychological and physical. Why is that? Scorpio is not ready to compromise, everything should be as he wants.

In a relationship with a Scorpio man, there is always room for manipulation. He knows how to communicate with his wife so that she almost obeys him. Of course, it gives him real pleasure. The Scorpio husband is jealous to the tip of his fingers and, if necessary, will hold his wife by force.

From the editorial board Yes, not the most rosy picture turned out! However, this horoscope does not mean that everyone in the world Aries, Leos, Gemini, Aquarius and Scorpios are sure to become bad husbands. I am convinced that The success of any relationship depends only on the people themselves.. What do you say?

Tell us in the comments, do you believe in horoscopes and who, in your opinion, is the worst husband in the zodiac sign?

Tags

See also

New and interesting