Star childhood

About Oksana Akinshin can say with confidence that, began acting as a child, she completed a career and successfully went on to become a popular actress. But Oksana was born in the family, very far from art, her father - a car mechanic and my mother - an accountant.

The girl involved in a modeling agency, the head of which is sent to the casting of wards Sergei Bodrov. Although Akinshina went on trial without enthusiasm, it was her director chosen among hundreds of contenders for the role in the film "Sisters". This picture brought Oksana and the first prize - in 2001, at the Sochi Festival together with Katya Gorina aspiring actress was awarded the prize "for the best actor duet."

Next year Akinshina participated in two projects: the film of Philip Jankowski "in motion" and a picture of the Swedish director Lukas Mudisona "Lily forever." The Swede saw a young Russian actress in the film "Sisters" and specially flew to Moscow to meet with Akinshina.

In 2003, Oksana appeared in the Dutch movie "South".

In 2008 saw the release of Valeri Todorovski "dudes", which Akinshina performed one of the most prominent roles - Uses. Interestingly, the actress in real life tends to emphasize their femininity, she has achieved a stylish character.

About his profession Oksana speaks so:
I do not attach importance to their roles in the movie. They do not change my life and do not have a strong influence on it. I'm not obsessed with work, I do not live by it. I remove about one movie a year. For me acting job - it is a profession, a way to earn money. Film role would affect my life is only 15 years sluchayno.Do Oksana met with actor Alexei Chadov, then he lived with the notorious Sergei Shnurovym.
He gave me a lot of good people who opened me some truth and allowed to rise a step up. We had gone through everything and went quietly and mirno.

In 2007, she met with Dmitry Litvinov, CEO of PR firm "Planeta Inform", whom she married. In 2009 Akinshina bore a son Philip.
I reached a state of personal harmony, gave birth to a son. Then in my life was good husband, a son. Now I break this chain, divorced father of Philip. And now I want to return to his old nature - strong, willful and principled. Known actress and romance with Alexei Vorobyov. Couple that converges then diverges.
Subject Vorobyov exhausted, - says Oksana. - This man was in my life, I have a positive attitude to nemu.

Now Akinshina filming "slyubitsya endure," where her partner is Vladimir Zelensky.

Tags

See also

New and interesting