Ksenia was able to escape home early, leaving her infirm mother-in-law in the care of her sister, but she was clearly not expected there.

I have a friend who I jokingly call Cheburashka. She is so naive and gentle that every passer-by scoundrel tries to hang noodles on her ears. She has this trouble since school, and then I sit and listen to how hard her life is. It wasn’t difficult at first, but over time I started noticing how it drained all my energy. So I decided to cut it off a little bit. That's probably when she met Pasha. I knew Oksana had a terrible taste for men, but I never would have thought he was such a duplicitous person.

Unsplash Then I swore that I would not interfere in the life of a friend again. But now I'm almost 24/7 with her. I'm afraid if I leave her now, she'll break her whole life. Or worse, he will kill himself. And I will regret for the rest of my life that I did not save.

What to do if the husband is a two-faced man for Paul she jumped out quickly. Within six months, he proposed to her. I thought it was a good sign at the time, but now I think it was this. Oksana is a very hardworking woman, since the age of 16 she has been providing herself. He won't be without work. She doesn’t care if a man earns less.

As far as I remember, Pasha worked all his life in his native factory. He even got an apartment from the state according to some work program, since the factory is brick and retire there early. Hard conditions. But now he is the most ordinary security guard, and he works as such 2 hours a day.

The Unsplash apartment is small. They sold it and bought a little better with Oksana, but also a small one. We moved in together. A friend of course complained about her husband occasionally, but by then I had decided that I was not interested.

Lying at home on the couch and doing nothing? Let it. Doesn't want kids? Well, that's the best thing to do before marriage. And even then I warned her that she would suffer with such a man. He was nothing like that, bland, lazy. I couldn't even figure out how he was messing with Oksana.

Unsplash Sick mother-in-law It seems, and Oksana herself was of the opinion. She certainly did not expect that her chosen one would turn out to be Casanova, and what else to look for. When she told me what had happened, I could hardly believe what she had heard.

The worst thing is that six months ago, Pasha’s mother got sick. The mother-in-law lives in the suburbs, there was no place for her in the one-room apartment of Pasha and Oli. Oli has a remote job, she's a teacher. They have distance learning now. Pasha, unlike her, is tied to work, cannot leave the factory.

In general, Xyusha began to go to her mother and often spend the night there, because her mother is undergoing chemotherapy and sometimes it is very difficult for her. Oksana sits by her mother-in-law's bed and checks on the students' work. Then in the evening or in the morning he goes home to his husband. Then back again.

As I understand it, this went on for months. Once Oksana went home early, because her sister came to her mother-in-law, promised to sit for several days. Oksana stopped by the market for this reason, bought meat for borscht and a couple of cakes for the evening. I wanted to have a nice surprise.

Unsplash Arrived home, and there she stared at two pairs of eyes – Pasha and some stranger. The woman sat in her favorite terry coat and quietly sipped tea. Oksana's arrival surprised her. She turned to Pasha and asked, “Where does this woman have the keys to your apartment?” I guess I thought maybe it was my sister who came in uninvited.

Oksana said that she left no stone in that apartment. Allegedly, and husband, and this boob threw out the door. But I know my friend. She said at most that she was the wife of this man, broke down in tears and asked to leave.

Unsplash Two-man Husband quickly made his feet as soon as he realised he was between two angry women. Escaped to some dormitory for the first time. And now he calls Oksana from there, complains about the bad conditions and asks to come back.

Moreover, even the sister of the mother-in-law wedge beats: they say, how so, the daughter-in-law left a sick person. You can't just turn around and walk away!

By the way, I did not know that a friend sometimes stays at her mother-in-law for the night. She looks after her husband and a sick woman. Oksana probably didn't tell me at first because she was afraid I wouldn't approve. I thought she was doing a little help. But it turned out that with Pasha’s mother she is already living. At this time, the husband lives in the city, eats what his wife will cook for him for a week, and does not blow.

And now Oksana asks me if I should give Pasha a second chance. My only answer is to get divorced, now! They have no children, the apartment will somehow be divided – they will buy two singles, just not in the very center. But living with such a shameless two-faced monster is like burying yourself.

I know it's not my life for me to make mistakes in it. But my friend feels sorry. How can I support her? How can I help her? Does she not know that she is hurting herself? And it's not sweet for me either, it's hard to see her in this state. But I can't take it anymore. Honestly, it was as if she was ruined. How do you make her feel?

Tags

See also

New and interesting