As the mother of many children, "spread" their tenants

The absurd and totally illogical story happened to a citizen of Minsk Yuri and his wife. Young couple decided to live separately from their parents, far-fetched to rent an apartment and was ready to move to any part of the city, if only managed to find suitable housing for all parameters. In November last year with the help of a real estate agency, Yuri found the long-awaited "odnushku" already in the fourth rockery. A bit obsessive mistress and unceremoniously cherished square meters of the young couple did not deter, and managed to come to an agreement on $ 250 a month for an empty apartment with the construction finished.

10 pictures and text under the cut
A source in the end.

- Home Nalibokskaya, 46, where we were to settle, was completely new - it passed only in September - begins his story of Yuri, standing in the entrance of the house, where a few months ago he lived. - Oksana, landlady immediately offered to pay two months in advance - who knows what. I am, in principle, not opposed: it is for us a guarantee that we will live without further alarms. Passport data exchanged, handed each other money and keys, and on November 7, my wife and I drove to the apartment. When I started talking about what it would be necessary to sign a contract and make it official, Oksana said that right now, as in the near future, she did not get to drive in VES, and later we will arrange everything. But just in case he asked not to open the door to strangers, and do not respond to phone calls - "bump" on the verification of the tax was not in her plans.

However, following a call from a 33-year-old housewife and mother of three children was not about signing a contract. Everything was far more prosaic - Oksana wanted money. Less than a month since then, as a tenant in her hands gave $ 500 and the extended family have needed the same large amount of money. Calling the evening, pushy woman began to tell not only about how difficult her life is, but also on the forthcoming Spending fact - it is necessary to have time to privatize some apartments. Nemer money's worth. Therefore Jura could not pay for five months in advance, and she, in turn, for the inconvenience ready to make a small discount - up to $ 230. Entering the position of a large family, the guy agreed to the proposed version and handed the woman over a thousand dollars.

Having lived specified months, young people just before the start of the summer made an advance payment to October - so happened in this apartment-money tandem. Without worrying about their future, the family with the onset of heat decided to go for two weeks on vacation. "There is constant construction, dust, flies, so we decided to wait a while in the country. What and warned Oksana. She even came to us in a rockery, to check if everything is OK with housing, we do not spread the wall ", - says Yuri.

Reaching home at things through a half weeks, the young man was faced with something inexplicable: it turned out that his keys do not fit the lock of the revolving doors. Never got to the apartment, the landlady called the Jura, to clarify what happened.

- She started to tell me that, apparently, the neighbor, who also handed his lodgers "three-ruble note," finally decided to settle and to be sure to change the locks. Then we agreed to meet again in a couple days and Oksana will give me the key, - explains the young man.

But not a week or two, and even still two sides of the apartment of the conflict have not seen. According to Yuri, Oksana invented a variety of excuses: that it has some problems, it is in a sanatorium. It came even to the absurd: "I'm tired" or "I have not eaten».

Today in the apartment where once lived the young people in the "hostage" has remained a washing machine, kitchen furniture and some household stuff. "At least the fridge took with him to the country, - says Yuri - as felt." And in the hands of Oksana - about $ 700 payment. All that is Yuri - the keys to the front door and from the door communication mailbox. And some more minor evidence that he actually lived in an apartment on the sixth floor at Nalibokskaya 46 when elected chairman ZHSPK, voted in favor of the proposed candidate and sign in the right "window" lodger. Plus contracts with "Vodokanal" and "Beltelecom" are still young people.

Last Tuesday, the Jura still managed to get to the platform: the neighbor could not stand that guy a long time knocking at the door and opened it. It appeared that clothes, cosmetics and small things Oksana carefully stuffed in bags and put in a common corridor with the neighbors. "Stiralka" and kitchen furniture there, of course, was not. How in such a state of things stood - it is unknown. But it is clear that they have moved into the lobby where a day before the quirky hostess 198 settled in your new apartment tenants to change the locks. It is likely that take shelter, "according to the new" Oksana was able to even higher price - because now there is some furniture and some household appliances.

Although the existence of life in their "odnushke" Oksana, who rarely, but still picks up the phone mobile phone, persistently denied, it is easy to prove: the evening in the room and the kitchen is a light, and on the balcony drying clothes. Following the advice of "battle-hardened" women, the new tenant on the intercom calls does not respond, the door does not open.

It was only late in the evening in front of these weekend, Yuri managed by calls to get through to the person who took his place: sleepy young man not only picked up the phone, but also confirmed that rents an apartment, where there is a kitchen and a washing machine, which he, however, I do not use. The new tenant has no objection to the former tenant took their belongings, but only in the presence of a mistress.

But just the same in the presence of the hostess and is a catch - recently she, knowing that she is calling Yuri, does not answer. There is a second option: a woman, seeing an unfamiliar room, ready to talk, but even until then, until he knew that it was her wish to hear. "You have the wrong number," - says the lady with surprise like Oksanin voice and interrupts the connection.

It looked not so comical, and maybe even engendered would have suspected that the number a woman really has changed, if not for one "but" - succumbing to the once fashionable trend, it is as advised advertising, replaced long beeps to your favorite tunes. Now everyone who calls on its number, first have to hear sob story about how "strong, bold, white as a swan, I get on the wing." And only after that you will know what is "wrong" number.

For more than three months, young people can not get into the apartment and pick up his things, not to mention money.

- The first time I met such a person: to do so with their tenants, who are always going to meet you, and do not explain - it's overkill. For a long time trying to solve the problem in an amicable: she is only 33 years old, three children, did not want to turn the conflict into a "criminal" history. But we have to. How many times have I called her, wrote in social networks, my husband and I talked - warned at least give things with the money then we will understand. But they do nothing at all, and now the phone stopped shooting. My husband I had a chance to say that he wrote the statement to the police, but there is still a day to take him and not give the cause of progress. But quietly - outraged Yuri. - And it is living permanently nazvanivala: make another advance payment for a couple months. I said to her: Oksana, what other prepayment, I am here and so soon two years I will live free. But she was not appeased, once refuse, so call back in a week and asked whether the change of heart. I do not know where they money Virgo - no matter how much you give, all the little, expect that a few days later another call.

On the wave of memories and Jura told a story that does not go into any framework: after settling into a new apartment was about two weeks. One late afternoon Oksana called her lodger with nontrivial request - to bring her to work in the store two bottles of vodka and cigarettes: bored girls to stick on the night shift without intoxicating.

And Oksana was always full of ideas: stepping down from his job, she was going to ride in the Khmelnitsky and resell clothes, wanted to become a hairdresser to arrange her husband's Jure on firm and even quite seriously proposed tenant to create some business together.

The very enterprising woman lives in the "kopeck piece" in the new house on the street Gashkevicha. After receiving from the state just two apartments, one of them as unnecessary passes. So whether it's actually not slandered whether its good name ungrateful tenants, Onliner.by tried to find the most women-have "scandal". After listening for nearly a minute about the "strong and courageous", we finally waited a female voice in the tube, which is, however, quite expectedly I said that we were not there. On the other end did not want to answer the obvious question: how long hold this number.

However, in the near future Oksana still have to respond to many different questions - Jura has written statement to the police, and this week will turn to the tax office.

Comment on the difficult situation we asked the lawyer Sergei Zikratskogo:

- Housing Code of the Republic of Belarus demands that the contract of employment premises is mandatory shall be in writing and registered by local executive committees. If this was not done, the contract is considered invalid. Verbal agreement to live in the apartment of a certain time, make for the accommodation agreed amount of money in the agreed day, pay utility bills and perform other maintenance costs of the apartment is not a contract.

In this situation, it turns out that the young man all the time he lived in an apartment illegally and landlady had every legal right to change the locks, do not let the apartment, "tenant».

However, since the agreement was not, then the resulting landlady prepayment should be regarded as unjust enrichment. Young people have the right to demand repayment of this amount through the courts. Unfortunately, to prove that the transfer of this amount and its size will be very difficult. Therefore, the prospects for recovery of prepaid seem to me quite vague.

As for the rest of the apartment washing machine and kitchen furniture - it is necessary to file a lawsuit for the recovery of property from illegal possession. However, in this situation, the young man will have to prove that he is the owner of these things. These can be checks on the acquisition of goods, warranty cards, proof of bearing the costs of repair and maintenance, and the testimony (for example, relatives or friends who have helped to acquire these things or see them on the same apartment).

Do not be amiss to go to the police. Unfortunately, our law enforcement agencies do not always want to understand these stories and refuse to initiate a case on the ground that the parties have developed civil matters to be considered by the courts. However, the mere fact that a call to the police is often a sobering effect on those people, and they prefer to return illegally obtained.

But for the surrender of the apartment without a contract and, accordingly, without paying taxes, landlady is waiting trial in the tax office, which resulted in the entire period of delivery of apartments must be counted a tax penalty for its late payment and fines.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting