Chronicles Tugezy: Countryside Stegrimovo, Smolensk region

"In Tugezu received information that many children a single mother and her children spend the night at a temperature of 2-3 degrees heat and barely making ends meet. Tugeza decided to go to explore and help afford.

-My Last husband was not bad, but if you drink, then chased the children with an ax around the house. And he drank often.

They say the Jews, in order to understand that the person - you need to put on his shoes, and go his way.
To understand a lonely mother of many children - you just need to stand in its place.

- I get up every day at five in the morning, we have the same chickens and rabbits, geese still there. I prepare breakfast for 5 persons, children in school and I work in the medical point. As the mother of many children I get allowance for all children in the amount of 2 000 and my salary is 9300, I also took a part time - take care of the lonely grandmother for 1,000 rubles a month, and the money we all five, and we live, and I still have the older daughter studies in Smolensk, in her small stipend and we to her of that money helps.
 - On leaving the wood lot - five thousand a month, four months into the furnace took 20 thousand.

Village Stegrimovo, Smolensk region is located 450 km from Moscow. The team of volunteers shocked by the house, which is home to a large family. Leaky furnace stove and heat until it gives drown, but it cools down instantly. The house is very cold and street clothes so no one takes off.

Total mum Angela V. gave birth to six children, two boys and four girls. The eldest son born in 1991, married and lives separately. Daughter Vera learns in Smolensk, her 19 years. The rest live with my mother in the house, Lyube- 17 years, Julia - 16 Nastya - 7 years and the maximum of 6.

-We Were divorced in 2006, since then I was left with one detmi.Tyazhelee all winter because it's cold and we have a bad oven.
 - Nastya was in March birthday, her 7 years ispolnilos.My it went to the house of her father, he now lives with another woman. I thought he could be released and Nastia even chocolate will give us nakolet or wood, because it is the children are freezing. But no, he did not even come out.

The interior of the house to become a set designer Fyodor Dostoyevsky's "The Insulted and Injured". There is a refrigerator and a washing machine. There is not even a normal stola.Tut all in need of repair.

- What can we help you with? - We ask mother with many children.

- A cow would have us very much needed! - She replied

In Germany, the child allowance 154 euros per. In Russia - a penny. Our state of the feat of childbearing punishes poverty and indifference. * To condemn a man is easy, but first open your passport on the page "Children" ... a lot of you out there records?

* Under the "maternity capital" this mother misses, he will introduce recently.

We brought a little bit of help.

Thank you to all the kind people who responded to the call of the collection of products and things for the family: a group of volunteers indifference and Karina Abramova, Nastya Boom Bap, Alionushka Tarasova, Natalia Volchara, Maria Yarovitsina, Seva Kulyabina, Svetlana Lazareva, Oksana Prikhodko Alexander Vasilyev, Nikitulkaa Bogachev, Frederic de Graff, Tamara Ageev, Lisa and Max Friesen.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting