Fires Quotes

"You are the volunteers? You are a fucking what? ... You are here, no one can call you! Do you understand? You here officially, no! ... If you then disappear in peat-bog, no you will not search. They say, and it was ... »;
Sasha. Captain MOE.

«How many burned? Well, 70 percent of forests in Meshchora exactly burned. Maybe a little more. Maybe a little less. It's all fucking burn and burn until the winter will be. Before the snow. If the rain for a week does not go. »
Pavlovich. Former forester. Ryazan region.

"Well, sort of went out. Let's break. The lighter it is, or too wet? .. You are a beer-that's what you do not drink? Pei come. If there is not ebanёshsya drink a couple of days. I just buhoy here and go ... »
Vitya. Sprinkle driver. Lyubertsy

"... Yes there is, near the children tucked. Firefighters. They stood there together. And fucking horse went. That's fucked up. I pulled as soon as I saw. And these were, they ZILok villages. And then I think, and a dick to him, Che guys I throw? And turned back to them, like water remained. ZILok pulled out, gave them water, kororoche, then called Sprinkle More ... ostanovildi in general »
Vitya. Sprinkle driver. Lyubertsy

"You let us shoot. Here you see a post worth? There must be a clearing fire. Post see? A clearing is not all. About 15 years ago, we paved the way no it is not engaged, grandmother contributed, and dick knows where they went. That shoot, shoot. Straight coordinates. What would these freaks then no otvertelis. »
Pavlovich. Former forester. Ryazan region.

"What in the ass burgers? We got in the horse moves, and you're fucking with my meatballs. I have no time here cutlets distribute the fuck! You have the car and you take me! I've got burns all fuck! Fucking there to understand? »
Dima. Volunteer. Reutov.

"... We here the day before yesterday near the village of some rescuing. There is a forest, field, and behind him the village. They dug a trench full profile, how it should be. Three times we have to attack the fire. Three times we repelled. Shovels and branches. Well nicho no more. For the fourth time the wind rose, the fire upon us like Popper, we're out of the trenches and in sёbkam. And we have been seasoned a senior lieutenant. He fought in Chechnya. The wound had, like, the whole liver is sick. He fucking went up in smoke on Durnin, yelled "Roth! Behind me! Hurrah! "So we turned around and fire the feet trampled fuck. Then I look - my ankle boots burn like seven-league boots ... »
Fat. Ml. Sergeant Airborne. Kursk.

"That'll keep this clearing. On the right, there are two suitable language. There's stew has no purpose. They burned everything. Your task - not to fire moved to the left, where the forest still alive ... »
Walker. Woodward. Ryazan region.

"There are guys need. With saws, with SUVs and carrying a satchel. Nicherta do not. It is necessary to clean the ditch along the glade, then deepen and Fill the water. If the fire it will go - you can drop everything and go away. »
Walker. Woodward. Ryazan region.

"Yes, no, thank you, do not canned. We're landing, we have a week without grub can. Water only give if you can, and cigarettes. But ... well, if you do not mind stew, and then we forgot to feed today. »
Uzbek. Airborne soldier. Ryazan.

"... Still there byvyayut zhurnoblyadi both sexes. Dude came to us in kedikah, bryuchechkah, fashionable shirts, drank Socko from our stock piled at the side of the road, then I take someone interview. I really wanted to perebat his shovel, or log on to drop the fag »
Oleg. Volunteer. Vidnoe.

"Yes, there Khatyn. Fucking there. Pipes are kiln. Cars burnt ... »
Vitaly. Volunteer. Ryazan

"There's a fire stopped right in front of the houses, a hundred meters. That's where people really believe in God ... »
Vitaly. Volunteer. Ryazan

"You are from Moscow or what? And Cho here? The nature of love, if people help? »
Sasha. Volunteer. Vladimir.

"Just lie down, do not fall asleep, but just in a kumara fail. Immediately BDYSCHSCH! Pine fell. Burning or not. Rises, you go to cut it to fire on it is not moved. And all night. »
Dima. Volunteer. Reutov.

"And what is there - no one knows. There in depth and no one goes even. They fell into a turf once or twice and everything. »
Oleg. Work. Kasimov.

"- Farid is the forty-first from the (inaudible)
- Owl, Owl Owl is (inaudible), the hen laid an egg! Repeat laid an egg! Gold (inaudible)
- Owl Owl is! Owl Owl is!
- Woodpecker fucking is hollow! Remove dibilov the air! »
Nightly talks by 41 channel.

"Silent Hill, fuck some.»
Sergei. Volunteer. Kolomna.

Tags

See also

New and interesting