Lodger was able to pick up their belongings

Remember the theme As mother of many children, "spread" their tenants?

So!
Lodgers of rockery regained their washing machine and the kitchen furniture, $ 700 will be given to the mistress for a year

Mistress Oksana housing, stuffed in a long time friend to Yura and Katya, and even offer to create a joint business, at one point, for unknown reasons, crossed the months "happy and peaceful" life. For as long as the tenants were on vacation, female, build a shelter with state support, change the locks, "walled up" in the panel "odnushke" washing machine, kitchen furniture, and at the same time to seize the $ 700 payment. Yesterday, finally cleared up the story: the young people managed to get into the apartment and pick up their belongings.

the text under the cut

- Despite the persistence of Oksana and refusing to talk normally, we still managed to get their way. Of course, this has contributed very district - if he did not repent of our "hostess", hardly anything would be, - says Yuri. - All this time, the district has worked with Oksana: I told that it threatens not only heavy fines and even there is a possibility of losing the apartment - this is now strictly. And last night he called me: contact with the owner, they say, is to go on contact.

- Immediately I dialed a familiar number, as always had to listen to about "a strong, bold, white as a swan," but an unknown woman picked up the phone, which pretended not to hear, and did not cut short the breaker. Then again I scored the district, and he - Oksana, after a while I phoned the woman herself and asked by what is troubling about her peace. When told that he would pick up his things, she raised a cry. On my objection that he did not know with whom to talk, I said, to make repairs in the apartment - to get things. I agreed to their terms, and we agreed to meet a couple of hours at the site, - describes a conversation a young man.

- As it turned out, on presentation of Oksana meeting at the house, where we rented an apartment, should have the character of "exit pobazarit", as in the 90s. But I would like to return your items. She came accompanied by this "angry" women and some men, not her husband. Total ours, so to speak, the conversation under the porch, Oksana did not show any claims, but merely assented to what the woman says. "Uh-huh" and "yeah" - all that we have heard from the owner of the apartment. Its "lawyers" insisted that we have removed the article "Internet" - continues Yuri.

- In the end, somehow agreed, went to see the "damage" that we have done to the apartment. At the last moment Oksana became restive again, I had to call the district again, send the phone to her. About something they talked quietly for twenty minutes, it was just audible, as she confirmed that indeed built a house on credit, with state support. Then finally the hostess returned with a sad expression on his face and opened the door - in this "odnushke" new people are already living, Oksana said that close relatives. But somehow in parallel with how we ship their furniture, it was negotiating with this family, that they will buy a new kitchen at the expense of rent. We advised them in any case not to communicate with Oksana, took his things and left. And what about the money agreed that it would pay $ 700 for 12 months, even wrote a receipt. We talk about what we need to repair it no longer raised. In rockery still remained our sink, come for her today, knowing the "harsh" character Oksana made her a receipt, even the fact that just let the apartment, - said Yuri.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting