Responsive Housekeeper's Tips to Stop Stirring Things Forever

When a lot of laundry accumulates, and there is no time for it, I wonder whether to iron things. To be honest, I stopped ironing bed linens a long time ago. Although many believe that the iron with steam not only smooths the crumpled fabric, but also destroys germs after washing.

It is difficult to iron things, someone does not regularly clean the washing machine. And someone specially allocates a few hours a day to iron out all things. Young children, allergies in the family oblige, but sometimes you can not iron. Children's things are really better to iron, so that the delicate skin of the child does not come into contact with excess allergens and microbes. What if a young mother doesn’t already have the strength to iron her things? There are a couple of ways to avoid this routine. And if you do it right, things will look good without the iron. There are, of course, natural fabrics, such as cotton and linen, which must be taken slightly moist from the washing machine and immediately ironed, otherwise you will not get rid of the crevices on the clothes.

This life hack will help reduce the ironing process, if you can not do without it. Fill the ironing board with foil, and iron things as usual. The bottom line is that when you iron things on one side, they'll smooth things out on the other side, it's a good way to iron things out on both sides at the same time.

I was pleasantly surprised that the steamer solves the problem much faster than the iron. When I iron t-shirts with an iron, it often happens that on the opposite side of the t-shirt there are cracks that need to be ironed again. There are no such problems with the steamer. It is enough to hang the thing on the hanger and walk on one side by steam. Done, the shirt is clean and ironed.

Proper drying of things Well, you can do without household appliances. When things are washed, they must be shaken and straightened. If it's bed linen, fold it twice and straighten it. Dilute the linen on the rope, and if you straighten and shake the bed linen while it is wet, you can not iron it with an iron at all. And if you are afraid of germs, then hang out your underwear in the fresh air in sunny weather.

Shirts and T-shirts can be dried immediately on the hanger. If you have things made of natural fabrics, you can iron them with a hair dryer. Hang the crumpled dry shirt on the hanger. Turn on the hot water in the bathroom and bring the crumpled thing in. Thanks to a couple of things will absorb a little moisture. Then you can dry your shirt with a hair dryer for 5 minutes. She'll smooth out immediately without an iron.

On a trip, few people take an iron with them. As a rule, all things are washed, ironed and folded into a suitcase. When they arrive, things need to be cleaned again. If they are properly folded, then there will be almost no cracks on the clothes. Instead of folding things, carefully fold them into a roller.

I hope that these life hacks will make it a little easier for your woman, because you probably have a lot of important things to do around the house. Although some housewives love the process of ironing. Do you iron everything or are you lazy sometimes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting