Iron

Italian secret iron

Five years ago, his wife bought a super-iron. Made in Italy. Steam irons. You can iron shed. I paid about 3,000 rubles.
Iron was indeed comfortable. Rescues, when it was something quick pat. And in some cases they manage to iron that can not cope with anything normal.

The box iron, wire, water jar for dosing

At the bottom of the jar lid, in which the dosing spoon for salt.
To iron working - the water you need to add a spoonful of salt.
If you put the iron on its side - it is switched off. That is, if you hold the iron vertically or horizontally on the flat side, he pyshit steam. And if to put it on its side, it ceases to blaze steam.

But it happened so that it became a little leak, and I decided to dismantle it. And that's what I saw.

--img7--

--img8--

Heater - it's just the two plates. When both are immersed in water and the water conducting (salt), then it is heated. When the iron on the side, one of the plates is not in the water and heating are not talking.
Something like we did in the dormitory of the two razors - called "bulkalschik." When someone tried to make soup with the help of it, then we have lost the outlet :)
I think - well done. Cost of this iron is close to the cost of the cable. The utility - on the face. I have no complaints to him. People are willing to pay.
That's what I understand - business.

--img9--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting