Children - heroes! Sasha Ershov.

Alexander E. Ershov, or just Sasha Ershov - Tverskaya heroic girl, a student of 35th school, made the feat during the terrible catastrophe in the water park "Transvaal" February 14, 2004.

Any Sasha and his mom and dad live in Eugene Tver. On my father's birthday decided to ride to Moscow gulnut to the fullest. Where to go in the capital? The restaurant sit bored. That's better to show your child a real huge water park as abroad! Sasha since early childhood was engaged in swimming in the water like a fish feels.
Sasha madly like a dad and nature at it too soon it. She is a very open girl, sincere, at the same time sensible and precocious adult, can be stubborn in cases where it seems that she is right.
When collapsed arches Water Park, Sasha, sandwiched between concrete blocks, for a long time held above the water completely unknown to her year-old girl Masha.
 - Suddenly, over the head of something snapped and fell next to me is a huge bar - says Sasha. - I ducked and saw that next to me under the water goes a little girl. I realized that she could not swim, and grabbed her by the chest. Along with her, I emerged, it became comfort.
The girls did not have time to jump out of the pool. Right over their heads as a house of cards developed heaviest plate. Sasha's head sticking out of the water, and pressed her to his chest swimmer frightened babe in bright kupalnichke.
In an extreme situation that second-form girl Sasha thought she stayed on hands little Masha only thirty minutes. In fact, she had to wait for rescuers good hour and a half. All this time she held the girl in her arms, feeling that the most broken left hand.

--img2--

Source: www.pokolenie-che.org

Tags

See also

New and interesting