It's sad, but vitally

- Hello. Hello! It's me.
 - Hi.
 - How are you?
 - OK, thank you. And you have?
 - Nothing too. Why do not sleep so late?
 - I do not know, I can not sleep. Night today such dark-pretёmnaya. Some deep ...
 - You see the moon? It is now also some unusual. Most of this and somehow very yellow.
 - I see. Wow. We'll see one moon. Lord! How I love you!
 - No, no, do not say it, wait, there is still so much life, you are still a thousand times to tell me that.
 - A thousand?
 - No, two, three, ten, a million million times ... a lot I will hear you telling me this ...
 - God. What a crazy moon. Let's make a wish!
 - Funny. The desire to think, when the stars are falling or when a coin thrown into the river, but when looking at the moon, did not make a wish ...
 - Does not matter. Come on. I really want to. Very very. And right now.
 - Come on. I have put forth.
 - And what?
 - Can not speak - not true!
 - No, about the "moon" the desire to talk, you can!
 - Okay. I put forth that after many years, when we graduated, and we go with our work in the legal pension, that someday when we woke up with you the same dark night and saw the same big yellow moon. And if it be so, our love will live forever, and even when we are very old quiet dead men in their comfortable bed.
 - Sweet, gentle, unique. I think I'll rip. What are you talking about - it is so beautiful. I really, really, really love you.
 - My God ... What is it that the moon ... Do not see it so ... You know ... I was thinking ... I probably will always love you ... All my life ... All ...
 - ... And I will always love you. Until the very end, until death ... I will love you ...

- Hello. Good afternoon. Excuse me, but can I talk with Nastya?
 - Yes, I'm listening to you.
 - Nastya, is that you?
 - Yes it's me. Excuse me, but who I'm talking about?
 - Nastya is ... Sasha Alexander.
 - Sasha? Ka ... Sasha ... Is that you?
 - Yes, it's me, Anastasia.
 - Hello, Alex. It can not be ...
 - How do you live, Nastya?
 - I ... I ... O Lord! Funny you people. Call twenty years, and so that's absolutely still asking how I live ... I believe, I do not know what to tell you ... Well ... live, live ... abruptly, I spin, little by little ... And you, do you - what, where ...
 - All the same, like you, Anastasia. Too abruptly, too ... I spin I live, in a word ...
 - What now?
 - Do not hold your breath. Not a single gray hair ... You're married, the present?
 - I Was ... Divorced.
 - Unhappy love?
 - No. Just as they say, they do not get along. What is your personal front? I did nothing, absolutely nothing about you over the years did not hear!
 - My second wife is pregnant again. We are waiting for the second boy. The first - and sometimes even comes calling.
 - Wow! Rapidly live. And how old is your first?
 - Thirteen. All in Dad!
 - I have a daughter. Beauty grows. She was only eleven years old, and flirts with the boys as offering experienced adult woman.
 - It's crazy, Nastka! Twenty years! As one day!

- Hello. Hello. The apartment Pakhomov?
 - Yes.
 - Excuse me. Be kind ... Nastya Anastasia Feodorovna ...
 - It's me.
 - Hello, Nastya. This is Sasha.
 - What is Sasha, I'm sorry?
 - Alexander Sasha ... Well, your classmate.
 - Sasha ?! Is that you? .. Listen, you have a great habit to call every twenty years.
 - Yes you are right. Well ... Vanity, vanity, life itself ... you know.
 - Yes I know. But I will not forget.
 - I love you, Nastya, do not forget. I swear ... for a minute. Just still I can not get to the phone. Sometimes, I collect call, and save. So set aside years, decades ...
Now there should not be delayed ...
 - Old age is coming, Shura? ..
 - Yes ... It's funny ... but really do not want to grow old. It is not desirable.
 - But if you think we spent longer than we left. Life flew as one day. And we all flew and flew after her. Only she, you know, it is still faster.
 - Remember when we all thought with anybody - not only with me, not with me.
Mistaken. It does not happen. And my gray pate with my sciatica tell me about it each morning.
 - You've become a philosopher.
 - The years take their.
 - But your voice has not changed in the droplet.
 - You remember my voice?
 - … I remember everything.

- Hello! Hello! You hear bad! Good afternoon. Sorry. A Call, please call to Anastasia Feodorovna.
 - Excuse me, but who asked her?
 - What?! Speak, please, louder - I can not hear!
 - With whom am I saying ?!
 - This is Alexander.
 - Alexander? .. Ah-ah-ah ... you ... probably her classmate?
 - Yes Yes! The same.
 - Hello, Alexander. Since you said Marina, the daughter Anastasia Feodorovna. My mother told me a lot about you ... you know ... she died ... and a half years ago ...

- Hello. Hello! It's me.
 - Hi.
 - How are you?
 - OK, thank you. And you have?
 - Nothing too. Why do not sleep so late?
 - I do not know, I can not sleep. Night today such dark-pretёmnaya. Some deep ...
 - You see the moon? It is now also some unusual. Most of this and somehow very yellow.
 - I see. Wow. We'll see one moon. Lord! How I love you!
 - No, no, do not say it, wait, there is still so much life, you are still a thousand times to tell me that.
 - A thousand?
 - No, two, three, ten, a million million times ... a lot I will hear you telling me this ...

I found here

Tags

See also

New and interesting