The French showed a photo of food, which refers to the "French" cuisine in Russia. The reaction is unforgettable!

Russian love to eat, and many satisfying. And also like to try new things. We decided to see what would happen if we show the French culinary masterpieces that we, Russian, French considered. Forgive us, France! < Website publishes the results of the experiment Buzzfeed editors, who have offered the French to evaluate the kind of food, which in Russia belong to the "French" cuisine.

Shawarma with red wine "Chateau Rouge"
< br> Anais: Ha ha ha ha! Shawarma looks good, but I do not think my stomach would be willing to accept it, along with a bottle of "Château Rouge».

Eric: How sad looks. To be honest, I hope I never try it.

Assma: It looks weird. But you need to try before you judge this combination.

Baguette with red ikroy

Eric: So, I'll stop you right here. Frames can only be found in France. And nowhere else.

Jules: If bread was syphilis, this is how he looked and

. Jennifer:. No

Croissants with sausage and syrom

Anais: Whoever did it should be ashamed. Prior to his family and his country. It looks very wrong. And croissant - he's so pale and terrible. Even wand to touch him terribly.

Jules:. So painful and sad

Assma: None. NO. NOT-ee-ET.

Meat in frantsuzski

Anais: It looks terrible, but yummy! I have a hangover, so why not eat this.

Eric: Oh, that's OK straight

. Assma: Actually, yes

Champagne with rollami

! Anais: It's a great idea! I am now the only way I will do - champagne and sushi

! Eric: I-at Elite. Now that's a different matter.

Jules: Photos I have not insulted, but it looks like champagne, I do not like

. Jennifer: Yes, it's the best idea of ​​all time

! Assma: With champagne things get better. I agree completely.

French makarun

Anais Do macaroon flu

. Jennifer: Not bad, but it is not French food

Cheese tarelka

. Anais: I can not say a bad photo. Some cheese dish in France look as bad as this one. But honey - it is nothing

. Eric: Okay. But you would still put ketchup or chocolate in the middle! Come ENOUGH!

Jennifer: I'm sure you can do better, guys. But attempt nothing.

Assma: honey and grapes - DA-AA-A. In France, we also like to add to the cheese at least two ingredients. But why were so finely cut cheese. THE SAME IS NOT ENOUGH. Just put a large plate, give people the knives, and let them cut as much as they want.

French Onion sup

Eric: Looks like ****** sad

. Jennifer: It looks very bad. And behind it there? Salad?

Cognac with chocolate, sausage and syrami

Anais: LOL. None.

Eric: If sadness was the food, it's because she looked and

. Jules: Clever. I do not mind.

Assma: Chocolate? Yes, that is, the people with you?

French kish

Eric: OK, this is probably the only dish here that I would try. I really had lost hope.

Jennifer: It really imagine that we could have this in France

. Assma: The picture is not very much. But broccoli with cheese actually obtained very tasty if prepared properly.

via bigpicture.ru/?p=775599

Tags

See also

New and interesting