As a Russian orphan fled from America to her grandmother in Cheboksary (4 photos)

Being literally on the street, the student was able to earn money on the road in Russia.
In an exclusive interview with KP teen told of how in fact belong to the Russian children in the United States

I did not want, they sent me!

Sasha Abnosovu was already 12 years old when he was adopted by an American family. Chet Salotti came to Russia from the town Kollegvil Pennsylvania. The couple raised their three sons, and when they left home, wanted to adopt two more children. Foreigners like the two boys from Chuvashia - Alexander and Alex. Both children have decided to take to her to America.
Employees boarding rapidly began to prepare the boys to move to a new country, in a hurry, as if afraid that the Americans may change their mind ...
Sasha did not want to go anywhere. Indeed, in Cheboksary, he had a grandmother. The boy begged her to leave him, but he did not listen:
-There You will be better, do not talk nonsense, an old granny. In America, you will definitely be better - says Sasha cynical words of chief of the child protection Kalinin administration. - I have it still can not forgive!

Alexander went to a boarding school at age 9. Parents drink. The grandmother tried to protect him from these endless booze, so education from birth, she is engaged. Sama has ensured that her son, Sasha's father, deprived of parental rights (Sasha's own mother had died by that time). But when she finally did so, the guardianship of Cheboksary not allowed to adopt a grandmother Sasha. They took to the boarding school, and two years later gave the child to America.
 - Went, call the administration requested, but the child I never gave - tells me Valentina Abnosova. - And I kept saying that I'm old, I could not itself raise a child! And when I was just 60! I would easily can grow grandson!

American family

The Americans with Italian roots, Steve and Jackie Salloti gave the guys from Russia his name, taught language. The children began to go to an American school, made friends with American children. In the summer we went to Mexico on vacation.
56-year-old Steve works as a chef in a restaurant in the city, my mother - a housewife, is completely devoted herself to raising children. However, with foster boys from Russia, according to Sasha, she found a common language and failed. Or maybe the truth, Russian children have not mastered English and the language barrier is literally standing among members of a large family Salloti?
I asked Sasha, he was well aware of what is said in general his adoptive parents?
 - I understand perfectly. As it was not clear? She screamed at me for every little thing, - says Alexander. - Do not clean the room - screaming, came half an hour later - shouting. I can not stand too, and broke, she just took a dislike to me. Although relations with his father were normal. We went hunting and fishing in Canada, and her mother all ports. I complained, eventually father also broke on me.
Due to the tensions in the family of Sasha, as he himself says, as little as possible to be at home. While still a student, he took a job in a shop fast food cook. Immediately after school went to work, I came home in the evening. If only the mother did not see.
 - They're all the same, we were not relatives - continues Alexander. - When even traveled to Mexico for the wedding to the stepbrother, they always tried to stay away from Lesha separately. We were never really together.
And all five years that Sasha had lived in America, he really missed his granny. Sam could not call her often, and Valentina called her grandson every three months.
 - As I was scared when I was a hurricane out there, let's call, but do not take the tube - Valentina still worried, remembering that moment. - A day just picked up the phone. And he, as always, "Grandma, it's OK. I am fine. Do not need anything". My heart ached at me. I knew he was hiding something, something silent! I feel it!

Break

When Sasha was 17, family relationships have deteriorated completely, and then did the scandal broke out, due to which the man left the house.
 - In our city Kollegvil I had many Russian friends, in general, in the United States often adopt children from Russia, but treat them badly - says Sasha. - One of my Russian fellow American parents kicked out of the house because he left without permission the rink and I called him to spend the night with us.
This is not like American mother Sasha. But he delivered an ultimatum said that he would leave if she did not allow others remain. So did!
 - But you know that in America their own laws that can not be the child without the consent of parents, legal guardians, to stay in someone else's house? - Sasha, I question them. - Have you ever tried to grasp myself in the problems that you create the parents? It is not small already?
 - Neither I did not want to delve into, just went with a friend in Philadelphia, where he helped with the removal apartments - told Sasha. - When all the other happened, I went home, but I said from the doorway: "You and I have nothing. If once gone quite go! »
Life on the Street
Sasha admits that being on the street, constantly staring at the phone: maybe the father still calls, will call.
So passed an hour or two, and then a day or two ... no one called ...
Sasha found the abandoned van, motorhome and decided to live there. There was a bed and a table and quite comfortable, even considering the fact that it was warm outside. No one is chased out of a trailer. And he went on to earn money by working as a waiter in a cafe. This went on for a fortnight. And then Sasha went to Philadelphia to a friend and got a shelter for the homeless.
How he rejoiced when a month after all there was a call from his father, and he said that they were going to him. But it turned out, the joy was premature, the Americans arrived, but call his adopted son were not home.
 - Then I was determined to save the money and go back to Russia, - says Alexander. - In America, I did not like. And Steve and Jackie were simply strangers!
 - But maybe they're just waiting to see what you had asked for forgiveness? - Gently asked Sasha? Maybe you yourself was wrong?
 - I'm pretty sure that my grandmother, I would forgive everything! - Hot Sasha.
Money Talks
As recognized by Alexander in the US He was held only that ex-parents did not give him money for his work in the restaurant, in fact the entire amount within two years to enumerate them in a bank account.
 - I think they just popolzovavshis us all, and now thrown as unnecessary things - says Alexander. - There in America benefits paid for adopted children under 18 years. They received the money, did not give them to me, plus I have worked in a restaurant, but has not received payment. So, I worked for free.
 - In my opinion, on the contrary, the parents of America paid in Russia for the adoption of children a lot of money, and we did not get anything - trying to argue the guy. - Maybe they do want to see what you can do in life? After all, they do not help their mother grown children?
But Sasha answered stubbornly shakes his head.
 - Emissions, like thing.
Ticket to Russia ... in which you do not expect
Yet Sasha admitted that Steve Salloti gave him $ 500 and bought a plane ticket to Russia when he told him he wanted to return home. Problems with entering the home was not the guy dual citizenship. So he was at home.
Grandma Valentina, of course, pleased that her grandson back, but very worried that all he went so wrong.
 - Maybe, of course, and it was his fault, it was not necessary to argue with parents, but Sasha is always eager to Russia, saying that's turned 18, and leave them, so it happened - lamenting elderly woman.
Paycheck
After arrival in Russia, Alexander rushed to the guardianship recover documents, recover their Russian life. And he wanted to ask the very same boss child welfare department of the Kalinin district administration of Cheboksary: ​​Why she gave against his will to the United States, why not leave with the grandmother?

- But she saw me, just ask, how are you and all. I do not even apologized. And my questions did not answer! She gave a list of the documents that I have collected and said "goodbye".
Later it turned out that the education received in the United States, are not valid without the original passport and the document US parents are not in a hurry to send Alexander.
 - At school, I was told that even if a certificate will be sent, then I enroll only in the tenth grade and I will need to study one more year in order to pass the exam.
However, the original document is not, and Alexander 3 months can not go to school. Any prospects to get a job there, too.
When I asked the head of the Kalinin district of Cheboksary to help the guy, he promised to do it. On my other question, why did Sasha was sent to the United States, heard the following:
 - Not in the prerogative of journalists to judge the work of the guardianship, our work can evaluate only the court. - To give or not to give the child up for adoption abroad, the Supreme Court decided Chuvashia, they ask a question, - said the head of administration of the Kalinin district of Cheboksary Oleg Biryukov.
Call in the US
When you call us, and to American parents Man, to see what they think of this story? Talking to Jackie Salloti turned out quite short. On the question of the journalist "KP", is it true that they kicked his adopted son, she said:
- We drove Alexander, it's not true. He ran away from home with another Russian boy, his friend. He refused to return home, even though we begged him to. I do not go to school, taking drugs, stealing. It's true. We asked him to come home, help overcome the crisis, but he chose a different life.
What decision will ultimately Alexander himself? Maybe knocked about the chain of command in the homeland, decides to come back? "KP" will monitor this story.

a source

Tags

See also

New and interesting