Little heroine of a great tragedy

Now Yershov Alexander E. - an adult woman. Perhaps, very soon, it will be able to implement what then, in 2004, my mother asked: Is it possible to tell the story to their children.
 - When they will not listen, they will put you videotape will show his medal and say, here you indulge, and at your age, I had already committed deeds, - she said then Sasha's mother proud.
And today, many years later, talking about this terrible tragedy, people will always remember the feat vtoroklashki Sasha.
On that day, Sasha and his mom and dad Eugene Anyone on my father's birthday decided to ride from Tver to Moscow gulnut to the fullest. Where to go in the capital? The restaurant sit bored. That is better to show a real child a huge water park as abroad! Sasha since early childhood was engaged in swimming in the water like a fish feels ...
 - Suddenly, over the head of something snapped and fell next to me is a huge bar - then I recalled Sasha. - I ducked and saw that next to me under the water leaves a little girl. I realized that she did not know how to swim, and grabbed her by the chest. Along with her, I emerged, I began to comfort her.
The girls did not have time to jump out of the pool. Just above their heads like a house of cards developed heaviest plate. Sasha's head sticking out of the water, and clung to his chest swimmer frightened babe bright kupalnichke.
More than one and a half hours vtoroklashka Sasha was holding the baby in his arms, feeling that the most broken left hand and a severe concussion ...
At this time, Sasha's mother, Luba, without stopping digging snow collapsed between the plates on the other hand, where, in its opinion, should have been a daughter. And finally, I saw her.
 - Sasha, put the girl and dive under the stove for her now will come - begged Luba.
But Sasha replied that he could not leave the baby, because she did not know how to swim and she will be here, "head." All Lubin pleas and entreaties Sasha did not budge. Luba shouted loudly and breaking off fingernails scratching the concrete, trying unsuccessfully to move the plate. The instructor, who is close by, said, "Woman, do not cry so, you are a child of his scare." And then suddenly she listened to myself and realized that I do not really screams and howls like a wounded animal.
When it became clear that Sasha did not leave the girl, but do not go all the rescuers, the boy ducked under instructor plate and pulled out a three-year first baby Masha, and then helped Alexandra.
When the mother asked the daughter, whether she was afraid of much, she replied that the thought that beat the drums and now start some shows, and cried only when I saw through the crack between the boards that dad pulled out covered in blood, and he leaves from her ...
For his heroic act, Sasha was awarded the medal "For rescue perishing". But the greatest reward for Sasha was that survived this tragedy and mom and dad. Now their families - second birthday: all survived in the midst of the devastation - where victims were more likely.
P.S. Whatever happens next in the life of our heroine, it's safe to say their ultimate test in life - humanity - it has passed 10 years ago ...

--img3--

Tags

See also

New and interesting