I decided to check the girl's feelings and left a note with the message that I was leaving forever, but I could not predict such a reaction.

We all want to know the reaction of a loved one to something extraordinary. For example, for jokes or checks. In the latter case, the response has a specific purpose. It’s either getting positive emotions or trying to find out the answer to your question. Arkady decided that in his case, checking the girl would be an excellent way to understand how to proceed.

Check girl Arkady and Oksana "I can't do this anymore." We should break up. I'll pick up the rest on Saturday.”

A note with such content Arkady left on the coffee table. Then he took a bag with the first things and left the apartment.

He wasn't going to leave Oksana. If he really wanted to break up, he would do it face to face. At the moment, the young man was trying to understand how dear he was to his passion.

She and Oksana have been together for 2.5 years. And they're doing well, at first glance. Lately, Arkady has been increasingly catching himself thinking that Oksana may no longer love him. This was expressed in the absence of previous tenderness and support. Oksana no longer wanted to spend all her time with him. She could have turned him down in favor of her case or failed to report that she was late for work.

Feeling that there was something wrong between them, Arkady decided to act harshly. One day he saw a video on the Internet, where partners experienced false separations. The idea was to put a camera in the room, leave a message and watch the person react. That is exactly what Arkady decided to do.

Peels Check Oksana He packed his things in a suitcase, wrote a note and went to a diner on the next street. There he took out a laptop and began to observe what was happening in the apartment.

After 30 minutes of waiting, Oksana returned to the apartment. Arkady had to wait a few minutes for his girlfriend to notice the note. When she picked up the message, Arkady froze. It was a moment of truth for him, whether he loved or not. The girl got down on the couch. For a while, she just sat there looking at the note. Then I got up and started walking around the room. At some point, Oksana stopped and cried.

There was no limit to Arkady's happiness. He quickly put his laptop in his bag, paid the waitress for coffee, and rushed home. There awaited him at the same time a joyful and heartbreaking picture. The girl sat on the carpet and sobbed with such force that she did not even immediately notice the appearance of a person in the apartment.

- My dear, come on! - Arkady rushed affectionately to his beloved. - I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you. It's okay.

He had to calm Oxana for a long time. Along the way, he explained to her what exactly happened and why he decided to do it. In response, Oksana could not even find a response. She just looked at him with bewildered red eyes and drank water from a glass.

At first, Arkady felt guilty. He brought his beloved to tears. But on the other hand, there was enough joy. Now he was sure that Oksana needed it.

It's been a week. Oksana called him to the cafe after work. These days she behaved somewhat restrained, but Arkady attributed it to recent stress. He was absolutely sure that everything would be the same soon.

- I can't do this anymore, said Oksana. - We need to break up.

- What? Why? - Arkady was genuinely perplexed. - You didn't want me to leave.

- I also didn't want to be the subject of a stupid test. You have no idea what I went through that day. But you didn't care. You were happy when I was sick. And all week you've been walking around like a peacock proud of what made me nervous. I'll tell you a secret. If you had any questions or had any doubts, just talk to me. Trust me, there are no less tears in conversation.

- But listen...

- Let this be your lesson. I'm leaving. I don't want anything to do with you. I'll pick up the rest tomorrow.

With these words, Oksana got up from the table and left the cafe. Arkady didn't go after her. He ordered coffee and stared at a dark drink. Without taking a sip, he went home. Somewhere where some of her stuff wasn't there.

Is it possible to consider that checking a girl or a guy is acceptable in a relationship? Did Oksana do the right thing? And did Arkady have the moral right to subject his girlfriend to such a test?

Tags

See also

New and interesting