- Chicken breast (one chicken)
- Egg (2 + 1 raw boiled for breading) - 3 pcs
- Green (I have dill, capers)
- Cherny Pepper (ground)
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Rusk bread
1. From a chicken get 2 pieces of bacon. Each knife incision along to uncover it as a book. Try not to cut through.
2. Lightly repel each piece, cover with cling film. Broken-off pieces of salt, pepper, chopped herbs and spread to the center put the egg.
3. Slice turn off roll and form bitochek. Dipped in egg, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
4. Both the cue ball in a frying pan fry until golden brown on all sides, and then remove half an hour in the oven at 180 degrees.
5. Ready chops cut into slices and serve. Juicy and very tasty!