Recipe bipoint in potato

I'm very lucky with my mother-in-law! Not only is she a kind and wise woman, but she is also a beautiful hostess. It was from her that I learned about a huge number of dishes that I now enjoy cooking for my husband and children.

One of these recipes is potato chips. There is no meat in these crumbs, but there are potatoes, cheese and onions. And conveniently, this dish can be cooked from uneaten yesterday. puree. However, it is also worthy of cleaning and boiling fresh potatoes for its sake.

DepositPhotos

Today's edition. "Site" share a great deal with you potato. They look great surrounded by greenery and bright fresh vegetables, and it turns out much cooler than danks!

DepositPhotos

Potato bits Ingredients
  • 6-7 small potatoes
  • 70g hard cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bulb
  • breadcrumbs
  • salt
  • 20g butter
  • vegetable-oil

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. First you need to prepare the potatoes. Wash it, clean it, wash it again and decoct it in salted water. Pour the water and leave it to cool.

DepositPhotos

Chilled potatoes to twist through the meat grinder. Sodium cheese on a large grater. Wash the onions, peel them and cut them in small cubes.

Whip the egg and connect it with potatoes, add grated cheese and sliced onions. Stir it all together.

From potato dough, manually form blanks for bits.

Each of the blanks well collapse in breadcrumbs, and then make them shallow incisions in the form of a grille.

Put the pan on a medium fire and heat the vegetable oil. Add some butter to it.

Put potato chips on the heated pan. Roast them from both sides to a golden color.

That's it, potato chops are ready. Bon appetit!

DepositPhotos

I also want you to know how to make stuffed potatoes. The dish is delicious and hearty!

The next time you decide to invite guests home, try making this dish. None of the guests will go home hungry. Chances are they'll even ask you to write down a recipe for them and think you're a real cook.

Potato chops - decent hearty-supper. They can be eaten as an independent dish for breakfast or afternoon and served instead of a side dish to meat and fish dishes. And my family loves them in combination with mushroom sauce of mushrooms.

How often do you eat potato dishes? Which one is your favorite? I'm waiting for your comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting