1, 5 cups of buckwheat;
600g minced pork and beef;
1 tbsp mayonnaise;
1 tbsp vegetable oils;
For the sauce:
1 red and yellow sweet peppers;
2 tablespoons tomato paste;
2 tablespoons vegetable oils;
1 tsp sugar;
a pinch of oregano
1. Buckwheat sort out and washed in several waters. Obsushivayut and fry in hot dry skillet, stirring, for 5 minutes. Pour buckwheat in a pot of boiling salted 3 cups of water and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Onions for Grechanik clean and finely chop. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden brown, 7-8 minutes.
3. Prepare the sauce. Carrots and onions to clean, remove the core of the peppers. Cut onions into cubes, carrots and pepper - thin strips. Fry the onion in a skillet with hot oil for about 5 minutes. Add the carrots and pepper, cook for another 6 minutes. Tomato paste diluted 200 ml of water and pour into a saucepan with vegetables. Add sugar, a pinch of salt and oregano, stir and warm, 2 min. Set aside.
4. Buckwheat give cool. Skip the minced meat with buckwheat through a meat grinder. Add the egg, mayonnaise, fried onions, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
5. Form a small patties of minced meat and fry them on both sides until golden brown, 6-7 minutes.
6. We shift Grechanik a refractory form, pour sauce and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.