My beloved aunt taught me to cook the legendary Odessa dish - tulle bits, I try to repeat

Tula trays are a cult dish of Odessa cuisine. I tried them for the first time when I visited my aunt. She, of course, masterfully prepared this dish. And she taught me how to fry fish in flour. She was able to clean the fish in one move. I'm still a long way from this art, but I'm already getting good bits.

Editorial "Site" He shares with you a recipe for crispy and fragrant fish.

How to fry fish in flour Ingredients
  • 750g unpeeled tusk
  • 6 eggs
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt

Preparation
  1. The most time-consuming process in the preparation of this dish is the cleaning of fish from the insides, head and bones. It takes some time. But if you catch up, it will get faster. So, wash the fish well, clean it, and then wash it again.

2. The next important part is to give the fish the shape of bits. To do this, lay on the board 5 fish tail to tail. When I learned to make this dish, I was helped by a video of Savva Libkin, which I will attach below. He says Odessa cuisine requires care. And I totally agree with him. So we have to be patient and put the tulle on the board.

YouTube
  3. Now let's make the dough. To do this, take 3 eggs, 3 yolks and flour. Add a little regular drinking water. A little salt and mix. It should be liquid dough. You need to beat him well with a wreath so that there are no lumps.

4. Put the pan on the fire and warm it up well. Then pour some frying oil on her. Now take one of the bits by the ponytails, dip completely in the dough and send it to the pan. Roast the bats from both sides to the golden crust.

YouTube

5. Put the finished tulle on paper towels to remove excess fat. Serve the chops hot, because then they are the most delicious. You can sprinkle greens on top.

YouTube

In this video you can see a step-by-step recipe for tulle bits. Savva Libkin explains everything in detail and shows how this cult dish is prepared.

about:blank

Now you know how to fry fish in flour. For me, a very simple recipe that can be prepared with any skill. The only problem is finding fresh fish. And the rest of the time, no fuss. I hope you're gonna get some good scoops. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting