Italian groom never understood what the appetizer was from, sentenced a plate in 15 minutes

I recently discovered a new dish. pickled chicken hearts. The recipe is ridiculously simple, a snack is prepared very quickly (not counting the time for the marinette itself). That sounds perfect to me! Hearts can be cooked for each day or surprise guests with them. You have to do a lot because you chew them like seeds.

Pickled chicken hearts Ingredients
  • 1kg chicken hearts
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 bay leaf pieces
  • 10 pcs of black pepper peas
  • cooker
  • green

Ingredients for marinade
  • 50 ml of water
  • 1 lemon
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp mustard
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • chili

Preparation
  1. First, thoroughly wash the chicken hearts and remove all the excess parts from the product. Then in a deep pan or pan put bay leaf and black pepper with peas. Then pour water there and boil it.

2. When the water starts to boil, add chicken hearts to the water. Cook them no longer than 15 minutes, be sure to remove the foam that forms on the surface of the water.
  3. Put your hearts back on your head. In the meantime, we'll do the marinade. For it, squeeze the juice out of the lemon and mix it with water. Add vegetable oil, mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt, sugar and black ground pepper to taste.

4. Mix the resulting liquid well so that the salt and sugar dissolve. If you don't have mustard at home, you can replace it with cream horseradish. Then clean and cut the bulb with semi-rings, grind the greens. For example, you can use cilantro.
  5. In a bowl for a marinette, place hearts and onions, also add greens. Then pour all the products with marinade and mix the resulting mixture. Send a bowl of chicken hearts to the fridge for 2-4 hours. The longer the snack is marinated, the more delicious it is. In the process of marinating, it is better to interfere with the hearts from time to time. Serve a cold snack with any dishes. Bon appetit!

Pickled chicken hearts: editorial advice Chicken hearts are delicious on their own. But at the same time, you can make a lot of interesting dishes from them. If you are ready to puff at the stove a little longer, I advise you to pay attention to the recipe for stewed hearts in cream. This is a full-fledged second, since the hearts are extinguished along with potatoes in pots. It's delicious.

Also on our website there is a wonderful recipe for salad with chicken hearts from Olga Matvey. It contains only a few ingredients, but how well they combine with each other! This is ideal for a holiday snack.

Chicken offal is very healthy, so you can safely use them to prepare different dishes. It can be not only hearts, but also navels, ventricles and even necks. My colleague Vita Watchman told me how to make the most delicate pate from chicken ventricles. Fingers are good!

Finally, I want to share another very original recipe for chicken heart chops. What do not think of skilled housewives! If you want to surprise home and guests, feel free to cook this dish.

If your culinary arsenal has a signature recipe for chicken hearts, be sure to share them in the comments. I'll wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting