On the women's autonomy ... the one on the brink of absurdity!

Once I did everything myself. No! It is not because I like it. And not because I wanted to show everyone their independence. And just because deep inside of me sat an unhealthy belief that better than I do ... it's like no one else will!

In today's world women's postulate that "man - a wimp and a loser" has become, in practice, to the fundamental. Girls at a young age growing up in the space between parents, where, in most cases, love does not even smell. It ought instead prevail, mutual claims and disrespect. Young virgins have no choice but to continue proudly to go on with this life, slowly losing himself, true ... because the basis of this "indisputable truth", they have to a large extent act against his nature.

Many women diagnosed with a similar charge themselves completely female tasks and perform his work for the man in your life, completely forgetting about its main purpose - to love. And, as a rule, their behavior is inherent in one great contradiction: they do it all yourself, but at the same time continuing to desperately wait for help from the man. And the more maniacal coloration acquire their expectations, especially chronic accept their independence. I say this because I know ... I know for myself!

It now occurs often venomous rage ... a woman on a man for his inactivity and because more and more increasing the amplitude of its actions. And it totally unaware that it is his, partly revolutionary actions of the woman herself denies the main man ... male power. She was very necessary for him that would provide it with a desired help and support.

I'm sure many women, having read up to this point click on the X in the upper right corner, considering the above nonsense and lost interest in the further development of the theme. This is the worst thing ... in their misunderstanding of zeal with which they personally cut the branch on which sit. By their actions, they do everything possible to ensure that would discourage men desire to help and care.

So psychologically happens that man, in all the multifaceted meaning of the word, appears where there is a ... woman. Not tired (note at will), with dimmed eyes and swear was worth every male and woman ... love glowing from within. And do not drive up your eyes and write off all the lack of beauty and youth, desirable and compulsory for men. They actually absolutely violet how many wrinkles under the eyes in women if those eyes shine with love ...

So maybe, I do finally should give men space to exhibit their natural natures? Their male power? After all, she had just torn out ... Allow it to happen, and men begin to turn off the mountains and the stars from the sky ... take note of their own accord. And there is nothing more natural in all this, that would be really finally become a woman ... the one whose strength is weakness. Equal sign between the words of weakness and impotence set here is not necessary, because the true weakness of women is feminine, which includes such faces as ... tenderness, warmth, attention, care, affection, and, of course, love.

That this woman is capable of completely natural way, first of all, to see a man ... Man! Not getter, not a defender, not the one who will take or bring-score nail, namely man ... a person with a history, habits, fears, desires, strengths, weaknesses and thoughts. Man, created by the hand of the Creator in his own image, and therefore unique and unrepeatable, without any patches and inaccuracies. A man who came to perform its main task - to protect and defend, all he needs to do - to feel her love ... the love of women.

It is like a flower blossoming in the sun, revealed the rays of her love. And the more sun gets the flower, the more multifaceted becomes its beauty. And it does not have to stand over this flower, blocking the sun's rays are, and explain what colors and how much time it blossom ... he himself knows it. He knows because it is inherent in the nature of it. And all that is required is simply to step aside, no longer obscure the sun and give him a flower dip in its rays. That's when the woman's life and sparkle with very different colors ...

My life has played ... feeling of their femininity, their isness. I first felt it when, not expecting anything in return, began to give first - the openness, sincerity, tenderness, warmth, love - men who surround me. Everyone, even the janitor ... every morning I give her a smile. Seeing a man - Man, I'm more and more is revealed as a woman. One that does not need to do anything, and even make an effort ... that for which a man will do everything himself, received this incredible pleasure ... at last, the one who knows that all you need to do this, so it is easy to see in a man ... man !

Tags

See also

New and interesting