Into two portions will need:
- 3 eggs,
- 200 grams of cheese,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 bell pepper (orange - get bright),
- 1 onion,
- Fresh parsley,
- Vegetable oil,
1. We cut the onion finely and spread it into the pan with hot vegetable oil on it, fried to a light blush. In the meantime, clear the tomatoes peeled and cut into small cubes. Add to the pan to the onions.
2. Bulgarian pepper cut into small cubes the same and spread in a pan, cover with a lid and fry over medium heat until peppers are tender.
3. brynza crumble and add to the pan, then pour the mixture of eggs, a little pepper and then cover with a lid until the eggs reach readiness. I do not Salts, since cheese itself is quite salty.
4. Parsley can be sprinkled mish-mash, when the eggs are still raw, but you can at the end - a combination of scrambled eggs with fresh parsley!
Another mish-mash can be cooked in the oven - after pepper became soft, spread onion and tomato ready-Pertseva mixture into the mold, add the cheese, pour the eggs and send it in the oven for five minutes.