--200 Grams of dark chocolate
- 200 grams butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 60 grams of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp soda
- 300 grams light brown sugar
- 25 grams of cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 70 grams of sour cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
For the ganache:
- 200 grams of dark chocolate (at least 60%)
- 150 ml of cream (30% fat) at room temperature
- 40 grams butter
1. Preheat the oven to 160˚S.
2. Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
3. Oil, beat sugar and eggs until creamy.
Continuing to whisk, pour a thin stream of melted chocolate. Add sour cream, beat everything again.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and cinnamon. Stir until smooth, to avoid lumps.
5. 26 cm baking dish gently brush with butter and sprinkle with cocoa. Shake off the excess with the walls of the mold.
Pour the batter into the pan and place in preheated oven.
6. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes and take a test with a toothpick. Toothpick or matchstick, stuck inside, should go clean.
7. Remove the cake from the oven, allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and carefully remove from the mold. Put on the rack to cool completely.
8. Allow to cool completely Korzh, and in the meantime prepare the ganache. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Lightly beat the cream with the sugar until smooth. Pour a thin stream of chocolate. Whisk until smooth. Add the pieces of butter.
Stir until smooth. Nanensite ganache onto the surface of the cake, decorate with strawberries.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.