How to make a cake with halva cream

I love sweets, and I also like to cook, so in my cooking arsenal – a huge number of recipes of all kinds of cakes, pies, muffins and cakes. But what to do if your kids are just halve? The only way out is to make a cake with halva!

I searched for a recipe for this kind of cake for a long time, and found it on the Internet on one of the Polish websites. The cake is called “Halva”, and it is simply delicious! Chocolate biscuitSesame meringue and delicious halva cream can not leave anyone indifferent.

DepositPhotos

Cake with halva Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to bake unusual and very halva. Cook once according to this recipe, your household will demand a Halva cake for every holiday!

DepositPhotos

Ingredients for cocoa biscuit
  • 120g flour
  • 5 eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 2 tbsp cocoa

Sesame crust ingredients
  • 4 proteins
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tbsp flour
  • 0.5 tbsp baking powder
  • 150g sesame seeds

Cream ingredients
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 liters of milk
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp cornstarch
  • 200g butter
  • 200g peanut halva

Preparation
  1. To prepare biscuits in a convenient container, mix flour and cocoa. Separate the squirrels from the yolks, whip the squirrels to tough peaks. Then add the egg yolks one at a time, without stopping whipping. And finally, add the sugar and beat it all up.

2. Combine the whipped egg mass with a mixture of flour and cocoa. Stir the dough thoroughly so that the ingredients blend together.

3. Form for baking (I have a diameter of 23 centimeters) put parchment paper. Pour the dough into the mold, set baked in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. Check your readiness with a dry wooden stick.

4. To prepare a sesame crust, beat the squirrels to tough peaks, gradually adding sugar. When the foam thickens, add the other ingredients.

5. Pour the dough into a baking mold, having previously covered it with parchment. Bake this crust at 180 degrees for about half an hour.

6. To prepare the cream, pour half the milk into the saucer, add sugar and mix well, put it on the fire and bring it to a boil. Blow the yolks by adding the other half of the milk. Pour the flour, stir so there are no lumps, then pour slowly into the boiling milk. It should be a thick pudding. When the pudding is ready, leave it completely cool.

7. Blow the oil white, then add a spoonful of crushed halva, whipping all the time. Then add the cold pudding, beat it. Try the cream to taste if you need to add sugar, as it all depends on the sweetness of halva.

8. To make a cake, cut each cake in two. The first crust is biscuit, then cream, then sesame crust and cream, and then again sesame crust with cream. Finish the cake with a chocolate cake. The top of the cake and side is also lubricated with cream with halva.

9. If desired, the cake can be decorated with grated chocolate. Put the finished cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours so that it is well brewed. That's it, the cake's ready. Bon appetit!

Halva's editorial board is one of many people's favorite treats. To enjoy the taste of this oriental sweet, you don’t have to go to Iran, where it was first made.

Now in any store you can buy halva, and different: classic sunflower, with nuts, with raisins and even chocolate. But there is a better option: cook it yourself. I suggest you learn a simple recipe for homemade halva!

This delicious cake is just adored by my daughter, and its taste reminds me of a holiday! Share it. perfect recipe With your friends, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting