Why is it important to be tolerant of each other?

Every nation has its own mentality. There is something positive and negative in everyone. Unfortunately, the Slavs have such a trait as intolerance.

It is important to have a position, but it is also important to respect a position different from your own. It's hard for us yet.

We cannot accept that not everyone is like us. Intolerance manifests itself in different ways. One of its egregious manifestations was told by blogger Lena Miro.

DepositPhotos Education of Tolerance You know, you were able to surprise me yesterday. I didn’t think you liked the sign in the center of the city that “Pi-sam is forbidden”! Really? Do you like that?

Well, let’s talk about tolerance. Not gay people, but how tolerant we are of each other. The residents of the house on Aviamotor street are good people. Just like you, you are beautiful, kind and tolerant. They all came together and presented to the woman raising the child that there was nothing to give birth to a disabled person.”

DepositPhotos

"How come? There was a reason. The management company installed a ramp at the exit from the entrance. The residents didn't like it. Evona Cho, intrude! Because of one disabled person a whole ramp, and people suffer?

What's the pain, really? Nothing gets in the way. The aesthetic view of the Aviamotor Street spoils! There should be no ramps in the cattle-district, just as, according to your logic, there should not be pe***s in the cafe on Novy Arbat.

First, the residents of the house varnished the lacquer of the reclining ramp so that it became impossible to use it. Then good people didn’t think it was enough, and they just broke down the meat ramp.”

DepositPhotos “The most censored thing I heard was: ‘I had to think with my head when I gave birth to a disabled child,’” the mother of the disabled person said.

You're my bunnies! Radiant sunshine! No to the handicapped, no to the handicapped! Tomorrow you will say that the Jews should be hanged, no, but they are to blame!

Why tomorrow, anyway? You're fascists today. The Tajiks who are following you with shit are in your way. In general, you are so tolerant that you will never become disabled or old.”

DepositPhotos

You know, just yesterday, reading the comments, I finished why the increase in the retirement age in our country has been so painless for the authorities.

You don't care how old people live, how to wave a sledgehammer after 60. You don't care about the disabled, you break ramps - the only way out of the house for a sick child! You live in the moment – while you are healthy, and if someone is not, you will kill him.”

And you do not care who is in front of you: old, disabled, gay! He's not like that, and that's a reason to kick the whole herd. Shame. You are like that and I am ashamed of you.”

Indeed, the case is egregious. And it wouldn’t be so sad if it were one. What to do to build tolerance and become a little better.

DepositPhotos

How to develop tolerance
  1. Imagine yourself in the place of the person to whom you feel rejection. The earth is round, and the future we do not know, it may be unknown and even unpleasant. We will have to find a way out of any situation. Try to find a way out for someone you don’t like, like you do.

DepositPhotos

2. Help others: relatives, friends, neighbors, sometimes give alms, if possible engage in charity. Such actions breed sympathy, and compassion destroys intolerance.

DepositPhotos
  3. Get rid of egocentrism and get rid of it. Education of tolerance in children It means cultivating love for society and its various strata. First of all, learn to respect your child, even if he is not like you or not what you would like him to be. In return, he will respect you, even if he does not share your point of view. Tolerance starts with family.

DepositPhotos

Promoting a culture of tolerance It should be carried out at all levels: in the family, in educational institutions, in public places, and at the national level. Then it is more likely to get rid of the collective attitudes and stereotypes that exist in the subconscious of society.

Read more about the rules of etiquette and behavior in modern society in our articles. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting