Evgeny Klopotenko shared the simplest recipe for homemade halva, only three ingredients

Sometimes I want to enjoy something delicious. To do this, it is not necessary to immediately run to the store, you can prepare delicacies at home. Recently, Yevgeny Klopotenko just told how to cook homemade halva. To make dessert at home, you only need three ingredients and a good blender.

Editorial "Site" She shares with you a recipe for halva that you're sure to fall in love with.

How to cook homemade halva Halva has become a very popular delicacy around the world. Initially, halva was called grated with milk dates. Later, the recipe was remade and the dessert turned into sweet fried semolina or flour. Now there are a lot of species of halva: from sesame, from sunflower seeds, with the addition of nuts or dried fruits.

There are many options, but today we will prepare the simplest option - halva from sunflower seeds. They are cheap and can be found in any store. So let's start cooking.

The ingredients
  • 250g sunflower seeds
  • 150g sugar
  • 50 ml of water
  • 1 tbsp ground coffee

Preparation
  1. On a dry pan, fry the peeled seeds to a golden color. Always stir the shoulder blade so that they do not burn, otherwise the halva will be bitter.

2. The seeds cool a little and pour into a blender. Grind the seeds into small crumbs. The smaller the better. Then the halva will be homogeneous and tender. 659783

3. Mix water and sugar in the sothein. Cook the syrup until it's a straw color. About 10 minutes. Hot syrup immediately pour into a container with seeds and mix quickly.

4. Move the mixture into a suitable mould, covered with parchment. Put the form in the fridge for a few hours. After that, sprinkle the finished halva with ground coffee and serve for dessert.

Now you know how to make homemade halva. Thank you Evgeny Klopotenko for the excellent recipe! To be honest, I thought this dessert was a lot harder to prepare. However, nothing is complicated at all. You only need a good blender to grind the seeds to the desired consistency.

In addition, the recipe can be improved at your discretion. I don’t think halva will taste less if you add some nuts or dried fruits. You can make a cup of strong coffee and enjoy an exquisite dessert. What do you prefer to drink your morning coffee with?

Tags

See also

New and interesting