Halva - one of the favorite delicacies of many people. To enjoy the taste of oriental sweets, do you not have to go to Iran, where it was first prepared. Now in any store you can buy halva, and different: the classic sunflower, nuts, raisins, and even chocolate. But there is a better option: to cook it yourself. Catch a simple recipe for homemade halva!
100 g of walnuts;
100 g of peeled sunflower seeds;
160 g flour;
180 g of sugar;
75 ml of vegetable oil;
75 ml cream.
1. On a dry frying pan fry the first seeds and walnuts. Then crush them through a meat grinder, blender or coffee grinder.
2. Slightly browned flour and mixed with the mass of nuts and seeds.
3. Pour the water in a saucepan and add the sugar, bring to a boil. The syrup is ready!
4. Then add the vegetable oil, cream and simmer a few minutes. Do not forget to stir!
5. emptying into the warm syrup flour mixture with chopped nuts.
6. Carefully stir the resulting mass with a fork, and then fill its plastic form.
7. Put in the refrigerator. A couple of hours - and is ready to paste.
As you can see, home to cook halva is not as difficult as it seems. Even inexperienced hostess on the right! Due to its lightness, this recipe for many has become a favorite. I hope he will like you and your friends.