Guide to halva preparation

Such a delicacy as halva is familiar to everyone from childhood. Halva is loved by both adults and children. I remember being happy when my grandmother brought me from the store. halvaAnd then I ate it with green tea.

Time has passed and now the store version is no longer able to please, and the composition of this dessert leaves much to be desired. I was very happy when I heard from a friend. halvawhich can be prepared at home. The dessert turns out not only tasty, but also useful, because it contains only natural ingredients, besides there is no sugar or flour.

How to cook halva today editorial "Site" He will tell you how fast and easy it is. halva. Everything for 10 minutes!

The ingredients
  • 200g fried sunflower seeds
  • 100g roasted peanuts
  • 2-3 tbsp honey

Preparation
  1. In the coffee grinder grinding sunflower seeds (in small portions) until the formation of oiliness. Ground seeds pour into a deep bowl.

2. Also grind peanuts. Grounded peanuts pour into the seeds.

3. Stir peanuts with seeds, and then add to the mixture of honey. Stir thoroughly.

4. To form the halva itself, lay out the finished mass on a food film and tightly twist into a roulette.

5. Send the future halva to the refrigerator for an hour to freeze the honey and tightly connect all the ingredients.

6. Cut the finished halva into small pieces and enjoy its delicate taste. Bon appetit!

Eat halva better in moderation. 30 grams a day is enough to nourish your body and enjoy the taste.

The editorial advice of Halvu can be eaten as an independent delicacy, or can be used as an ingredient for baking. I suggest you find out the recipe for an unusual and very tasty halva cake.

The benefits of halva will not be overestimated! It contains vitamins, trace elements, useful fatty acids, which by increasing immunity help to fight many dangerous diseases. It also protects the body from premature aging.

Halva from sunflower seeds is a powerful preventive agent for heart and vascular diseases, including myocardial infarction. Potassium, magnesium, vitamins and beneficial acids contained in halva strengthen the heart muscle and protect against heart attacks. In addition, they normalize the work of the liver and bile tract.

Prepare home halva It's not as hard as it looks. Even inexperienced housewives can do it! Personally, this recipe is one of my favorites. I hope you and your friends like it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting