Chef Evgeny Klopotenko put on a skirt and excited fans, he explained why he did it

People have become much freer lately. We are gradually getting used to the unusual fashion and the inner freedom of those who embody it. And that's beautiful. After all, once people were shocked by a woman in pants. Now we use the concept of a man’s skirt. The world is changing and becoming more welcoming to experimentation. And recently, the famous chef Evgeny Klopotenko showed that he supports such experiments.

GettyImages Edition "Site" It tells what the chef did and how his fans reacted.

Recently in his Instagram famous chef Klopotenko shared with fans his new image. He posted a video bragging about his stylish new skirt. He wrote: "I bought myself a skirt." I put it on my pants or my jeans. I do. How about that?

Instagram / @klopotenko The chef added his stylish image with a beautiful checkered coat and "croxes". Klopotenko himself said that it is comfortable and comfortable. I can tell you that it’s pretty damn stylish. He looks very good in that way. However, commentators split into two camps.

Instagram / @klopotenko Fans excited Some say they like the style, just add more socks so that the chef suddenly does not get sick. Others believe that a man’s skirt is too much.

Some write: “It emphasizes and expresses the personality of Eugene, his originality and his own vision of style.” We can't agree more. After all, Eugene is able to create interesting images and surprise fans. He has a very interesting style.

Instagram/@klopotenko One commenter wrote: "Why can priests wear skirts and other men not?" I'm building on that. You can do anything when you like it. And people will always say something.” It seems that the main truth is hidden here. There will always be people who don’t like something. But that’s not a reason to give up what you like.

Instagram / @klopotenko Without angry comments, too, did not do: “Well, I don’t know, somehow we are not used to this.” Manicures, skirts ...” There were more unceremonious comments, but there is no need to quote them. I don't think they've hurt Eugene. Because he looks the way he wants to. He is brave, interesting and confident. By the way, the recently famous chef told about his views on the relationship.

Instagram/@klopotenko Fortunately, the criticism in the comments is far less than the praise. Maybe we are getting used to the changes that are happening. And we are glad that people like Klopotenko show by example that self-expression is always a good thing. Take an example!

Tags

See also

New and interesting