Spring is coming: bright skirts of all colors and styles

Such an honored veteran of our wardrobe like a skirt and one article is not enough. As much as I tried, all of skirt styles and variations just would not fit in the post. Alas. So today - only the most popular and the skirt of the coming season, illustrated with photographs of fashion bloggers around the world. Compatible theory with practice, so to speak.

Skirts - the main element of the female wardrobe is not the first century. And if earlier skirt or dress are all almost the only clothing for the weaker sex, but now we can choose to sort and generally elegant feel. However, the skirt does not lose its leading position. After all, as you can do without such a unique item in your wardrobe that you can do at once feminine, gentle and refined? That's right, nothing.

Each era of the skirt. Transparent evolution of our skirts:

Before turning to the style, let's deal with the length. Here the famous mini, midi, maxi and a little less well known micro. If the first clear, micro - it is kind of like a belt, sometimes with birdies. Only without pants. For clarity:

I do not know who this is clearly like. But I do not really. If you fell in love with micro skirt, the next new fashion and wear them at least over trousers. Or on the beach. And it somehow ... too.

Now, actually, about skirts. Sorted they will not only style, but also, for example, of fabrics or colors. But each of these 10 types of skirts can be a valuable asset this season and a bright accent to your spring autfita.

1.Yubka tulip. I think you know about it as much as me. Perfect for girls with narrow hips. But those whom nature endowed rather big hips, this skirt better not to have affairs. It is guaranteed to centimeters and hips so wide. Alas.

It combines a miracle almost everything. In winter with a sweater and svitshotami summer with chiffon blouses and T-shirts. A boat of classic colors, with pointed toe will be a good addition to the image.

Especially popular were these skirts in winter 2012. Many of these and similar skirts of all colors now offer Asos, Topshop, Sheinside, Chicwish.

2. Pencil skirt. It is considered more formal, but it all depends on what combination. With oversize sweatshirt she is able to become a sport, with a leather jacket or topom - daring, but with a classic jacket and handbag - strict.

Summer version:

Now popular leather skirt, pencil skirt and also adopts this trend. Most of these skirts sewn from heavy fabrics and dark colors.

3. Fairy and delicate Bell skirt will make any girl of the princess. Gentle way complement the high-heeled shoes, everyday - ballerinas and daring - sneakers or boots with high soles. As you can see, there is room for imagination.

4. Skirt-sun - the trend of the coming season. The skirt above the knee in neutral colors - a versatile option and at the same time very feminine. The simple cut of this skirt is perfect for women with a small waist and wide hips.

Ideal and part-time dream of mine - leather skirt this style.

5. An integral part of the retro style and a very interesting item of clothing - skirt-year. This skirt for years without losing their position and travels from season to season. This skirt adds the image of sophistication, elegance, aristocratic. Images with a skirt-year turn out very light, almost porcelain.

The more interesting the bottom of a skirt - the better.

6. Next - pleated skirt. This skirt is most common in the spring and summer the streets, but in the right hands it is wonderfully combined with a fur coat and stockings. Only in the cold season is better to choose pleated skirt more restrained colors.

Another thing - in the summer. Here you can afford all colors, translucent fabric, bright prints. This skirt is different length, but the maxi version is still in the lead.

Equally chic skirt look saturated and pastel (it will be very popular this spring) shades.

7. skirt tutu. This gentle, airy skirt dancers do not accidentally become the cover of this post. Stylish and interesting solution for everyday image - skirt tutu - are not going to lose their positions next season.

And yet it is wonderfully combined with almost everything and it would be so bright accent that sets your image from the thousands of others. Light and airy skirts give the image of a feminine and sweet pastels - tenderness and subtlety.

8. ra-ra skirt - the minimum length and a lot of birdies. There is in it something of the American cherlidershi. A good solution for the summer, the beach and the sea.

Lacy variations in style casual:

9. Kilt. National Men's skirt from Scotland is spreading rapidly on the catwalks and the streets of the world. A wide range of patterns, lengths and accessories with which they can be combined make the kilt thing for almost everyone.

Our skirts are probably more associated with schools. This acquisition will add value to your way of moderation and modesty.

10. And to end this review I would like to thing no less universal than, for example, jeans. The skirt denim - a mandatory element of the wardrobe of every girl. They come in all colors, all styles, found in all styles and combine also with everything. And you still do not have a skirt?

Skirts - this is such a topic about which we can talk and talk. I hope that this brief overview will help you in choosing the spring wardrobe, and you are sure to buy or unload from the cabinet favorite skirt. Winter and Spring at the end - a good excuse to dress more feminine look and gently and gracefully.

Tags

See also

New and interesting