350 grams of rice
450 ml of water
¼ cup. rice vinegar
1, 5 tsp salt
1, 5 tablespoons sugar
A piece of dried seaweed Kombu (can miss)
300 grams of raw, salted or x / k salmon (I wet), finely chopped
180g cream cheese (Philadelphia or buco)
6 crab sticks, finely chop plates
1 avocado, cut into thin slices
2 sheets nori seaweed (algae sushi rolls)
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tbsp wasabi
2 tablespoons light sesame
1 tbsp dark sesame
Sushi rice or sushi meshes
1) Wash rice under cold running water. Flush until the water runs clear.
2) Put the rice and seaweed in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover tightly with a lid and bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes. When cooking rice is undesirable to open the lid.
3) Remove from heat, remove the lid, stir and close the pan on top of the towel. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
4) Prepare the sushi vinegar: Mix rice vinegar, salt and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat all ingredients until the sugar until dissolved.
5) blades for Put the rice in a large bowl. Remove algae. It is necessary to level the surface, then mix thoroughly. Evenly pour sushi vinegar rice and mix well again. Allow to cool completely before using.
Cooking sushi Keiko:
1) In a separate dry pans fry til light and dark. Allow to cool in the pan.
2) cake pans pave cling film. At the bottom of the mold lay salmon layers (one layer), so that all the bottom, without gaps, was laid.
3) Top with cream cheese, more or less evenly spread over the entire surface of the salmon. Liberally sprinkle with fresh sesame.
4) Put half the rice and press down well. In size shape cut the nori sheet, so he gently closed the entire surface of the rice in one sloy.Tam where length is not enough, lay the little piece of nori. Rice glutinous, and so everything runs out. Put the rice on top of the nori, no matter what party.
5) Mix wasabi mayonnaise, mix and coat half the surface of the sheet of nori. Top with crab sticks, avocado and then again lubricate the surface with wasabi mayonnaise.
6) Top with remaining rice. Again, the size of the form cut the nori sheet, so he gently closed the entire surface of the rice in one sloy.Tam where length is not enough, lay the little piece of nori. At this time cover the rice with the shiny side down. A good squeeze all.
7) Choose the appropriate serving platter, place it upside down on the form, and gently but firmly turn. Carefully remove foil and serve. If you do in advance (up to 1 day), then keep the sushi cake in the refrigerator and do not remove the film before filing.
Serve with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger!