1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp of warm coffee
½ cup vegetable oil
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 packet of vanilla sugar
2 ¾ cups flour
½ h. L. cinnamon and ground cloves.
1. In a bowl, beat with a mixer honey, eggs and sugar.
2. In the coffee add soda and baking powder.
3. Pour the coffee into a bowl with the beaten eggs, sugar and honey. Add there anything that has not yet put: vegetable oil, vanilla sugar, cinnamon (or cloves) and flour.
4. Whisk all the blender.
5. Oil the pan, pour in the batter and put it in a preheated 160 ° C oven for about an hour.
6. Wait until the honey cake to cool, then cut into squares.