The famous violinist Busia Goldstein received the order at the age of 12, and then his mother distinguished herself.

My neighbor-Odessian Baba Fira said: “Baby, everyone around the stump, we are alone with two trees!” She also said that a Jewish mother is a happy family. This is how she once spoke of her mother-in-law, Aunt Rose. Between us, the noble was a woman, wise and tenacious. Well, now about herself, since it was the woman Fira who was able to put her entire large family on her feet, and so they should be properly educated that now everything is done. live happily.

Traditional Jewish families Mother's authority is incredibly high. Jewish mothers never leave children alone and constantly educate: they monitor the posture, manner of behavior, speech of the child. Children growing up in these families are always polite and very pleasant in communication.

However, sometimes they with this attitude slightly suppress the creative beginning in the child, which involves a certain childish arbitrariness. But most often their advice is worth its weight in gold. There is so much wisdom and so much wit in them that at least write it down.

Today's edition. "Site" I invite you to know the amazing story and violinist Busia Goldstein. I heard it for the first time from Igor Guberman. Odessa humor combined with prose of life!

Jewish mother Creativity of Igor Huberman I love it as much as the work of Mikhail Zhvanetsky. All statements are sharp and witty! But at the same time it is a kind of humor, from which no one gets hurt or hurt. I highly recommend reading a couple of pages of prose or Huberman poems before going to bed. Good sleep!

Now the story itself. It is interpreted in different ways, but this is how it came to me.

There was once such a famous violinist Busia Goldstein. Personally, he was talented and bright. But now about his childhood. In the USSR, since 1933, under the auspices of Stalin, all-Union competitions of musicians-performers were established. One of the participants of the first competition was 12-year-old violinist Boris (Busya) Goldstein. The leaders of the party were delighted with his game and invited the prodigy to the Kremlin, where he was awarded a large monetary prize.

In the Column Hall of the House of Unions in Moscow, the All-Union Chief Kalinin himself awarded Busya Goldstein the Order for winning the music competition. And just before the award, Busi's mother recalls her son to the side and says: "Busya, when Grandpa Kalinin pins you the order, you loudly say: "Grandpa Kalinin, come visit us."

He says, "Mom, uncomfortable." And his mother said to him, “Bush, you will tell!”

The ceremony begins, Kalinin pins the Order of Bus, and the boy dutifully says: “Grandfather Kalinin, come to visit us!” And then from the hall, somewhere in the depths, there is a well-arranged cry from Bead Mother: “Busya, what are you saying?” We live in a communal apartment!

You think they got an apartment in a week? The next day they got a warrant for an apartment!

Yeah. That’s what it means to respond in time!

Here are a couple of clever words and jokes about Jewish mothers.

In Jewish philosophy there is a great controversy when life begins. Jewish mothers generally believe that a fetus cannot be considered viable until it has completed medical or law school.

Do you know why at a Jewish wedding the groom can't kiss the bride?
- Why?
- Because next to the groom sits his mother and keeps telling him: "Eat!" Eat!

Two Odessas:
Rose, how do you like my new dress?
Sorry, Sarah, I'm in a hurry, I'm not up to scandals right now.

A Jewish boy visited the circus for the first time, came home and told his mother with admiration:
- Mom, it was so great! Acrobats, magicians, tiger trainers, and clowns are funny. And in the second section, the motorcycle rider was riding on the walls! When I grow up, I will also learn to ride a motorcycle and will show such an attraction!
A wise mother says,
- Borenka, a Jew on a motorcycle is already an attraction, why else go on the walls?

A large Jewish family is preparing for dinner. Little Venya runs up to her mother in horror:
- Mommy, mommy! I just swallowed a fly!
Mom turns to her younger daughter:
Sarochka, put away one plate, Venechka has already eaten.

I also propose to get acquainted with the simple and logical principles of education in Jewish families. This is why Jewish children are the most brilliant and successful of all.

A Frenchman loves his mistress, an Englishman loves his wife, and a Jew loves his mother. It’s a joke, but every joke is just a joke. Everything else is true. Anecdotes about a Jewish mother, in the first place, speak about care and infinite love to his child. And that's the truth!

I love Tamara Gverdtsiteli’s statement on the subject: “A Jewish woman is my mother.” For me it is the most beautiful thing on earth. A Jewish woman is a phenomenal mother, an amazing hostess, a friend and protector of her children. It's very hard for me to describe a Jewish woman in words - there's music for that.

Do you agree with these statements? Like you. The Story of Igor Huberman About violinist Boose and his mom? I really enjoyed reading this short story!

Tags

See also

New and interesting