Lousy dreamer ...

Lousy dreamer ...

That summer I was always spent vacations in the village hero Ogloblya. I was 12-13 years old. On the day we raspizdyai-peers, idleness went fishing. More precisely one went Busia, impurity ebanko, and we with Sergey, city, type of company, to see what there is Che. Well, if you do not put it in zavisalovo then tries solёmsya quietly. Business somehow. But smoke and piss in the river, we are stuck: the sun, the air, the silence - our best friends.

Busia had the fisherman Now More ... In those days, bamboo pole was an unattainable dream rural ebonata, telescopic rod - a fantastic misunderstanding of the science fiction movies. So that Bushi was freshly cut from the rod svezheprivyazannoy fishing line (in this line, stsuko, you can catch the sharks!) And svezhespizhzheny hook. Float served pen, tear ass out of the goose on the way to the river, I mean bespesdy fresh. The sinker is also because it was seen as the float perfectly fulfills its function: powerful portrayed morning risers.

Busia once again threw the bait and furiously began to fish. Was biting cocks, that is no. Dude obviously worried him on the forehead veins voltage even povzduvalis. We were with Sergey FSUs this hopelessness. We smoked, looked at dragonflies, poplёvyvali on the float.
- Tishenaaaa fucking ... - handed Serega.
- Well so ... - I said. - A prekin, sedim we here huyami water Screwtape and vdruk - huyak such pesdets: all zhitili zijemlje has disappeared! And Astana, we vtraёm: you, me and ebonat with udachki!
- And we do Nahuas nada? - Seryoga surprised?
- We do not fuck nada! Well vdruk Tokay praizaydёt garbage? In tibya Ms, stupid ass, sprashevat no one wakes up! Will disappear and niibёt!

- No, no garbage Minh Tokay ustraevaet ... And how defki?
- Exactly! - I thought suddenly. - Utyugova Anka let ostanitstso! Maya wakes ...
- You drool-ta padatri! Well, tagda May Lidka ... From what I pisyunom it's lips and nomazhu ... - Serega said dreamily and click threw a cigarette butt in the float. Reaction from Bushi was a fucking tight - it just fry distracted, but peripheral vision still propalil nix from the float and so sharply pulled her out of the water the fishing fittings, almost hlestanuv rod Seryoga on fucked.
- Oh, fuck! Kulibin fucking! Patish with pile pugoy! (* worry - the whip)
- Busia, you Cavo of Devaki astavit?
- Go fuck! Do Minh biting pashёl!

- Well, fuck off the yoke ... - Serega said. - So, uh, we imeim women. Next Che?
- And then we nada somewhere that move. Hooley in etam kalhoze vegetate?
- Vernyak fucking ... Karoche. Birёm have Simёnycha UAZ, Georgia and pizduem in RANS center ...
- Do Simёnycha? UAZ? Bugogaga! - Wedged into the conversation Busia. But then he thought, who had pecked again and he switched to fishing.
- Busia case Ghawar: kill the fuck on etam UAZ, evo on mitallalom zdat's time - I said. - Nada grandfather Kuzma Maskvicha take, chetyrista vasmova, he's in the garage NIVO third year after pylitstsa Tago, grandfather went into the bout - repair washed.
- Yes, he fucking zgnil long time! ..

We argued for a long time. We agreed that we take from the chairman of the Volga, huyarim to the regional center, and the same civilization - with a successful scenario can vytsepit foreign car! Our Fantasy was played in earnest: we have begun to share Moscow - ENEA, Red Square, and my world Dettsky niibёd; GUM Department Store, and Gorky Park - Seregin. I am with the breadth of his soul gave Buse mausoleum and Seryoga invited him to take away from the park fuck all VeDeVeshkikov. Neighing, blasphemy ... Busia silently fished ...

We dreamed on. We need to learn how to fly a plane, dig for textbooks lёtnomu case. And with the student's record huynёy as possible and the aircraft to take off in America! Miami there, Hollywood, fuck his mother ... Seryoga Che-she began to complain that he Lyudka Vegas explode and money it would raise, but caught himself in time - the money, then we do not need the fuck! We thought back then: huyasse, there is a communism!
Pesdeli we pesdeli and Busia is silent ... Well, I said to him:
- Busia, fuck! Well you've heard all our classifications? I've been going to live in Hollywood in his own mansion, Anka will entertain, movies with her starring shoot. Seryoga out with Lidka in Las Vegas wants to say that there are night lights Doha. Beautifully fucking ... Do you want to Che?

Busia so thoughtful, sitting sting leads, forehead wrinkles. Lit a cigarette, let the smoke. And so with the squint looking at us dreamily says:
- And I have used for yard Kamaz was ...
We, of course, neighing ... And now, Braz, you probably will ask me: "I'll Nahuas tops rub all this ???". Yasen dick is not just! That is because, fuck, what garbage turns out: we, fucking, were very clever, this all namechtali that already fucked! And what? Where is it? In Hollywood, I was not, Seryoga Las Vegas has not seen. And it gnaws at me, and gnaws. Seryoga complained too cocks sleeps at night ... But it all up Buse pussy. He lives and is happy to let dick is not blowing. And for Kamaz yard stsuko, it is worth it! In short, the dream, Komrad, but not particularly vyёbyvaysya. And you will have happiness!

© Rumatik

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting