Stars that suddenly stopped aging and shine brighter than 20 years ago

It is becoming increasingly difficult to guess the age of stars by appearance alone, because they have the most effective ways to preserve their youth. Therefore, celebrities who do not look at their age, no longer surprise anyone.

In fact, it is surprising when a woman looks fresh and young without the use of plastic or other procedures. We have collected several Russian stars who, despite their 40+, do not even look at passport age.

Age stars Anna Pletneva, 43 years The former soloist of the groups “Lyceum” and “Vintage” was twice married and gave birth to three children. At the age of 43, he continues to steal men’s hearts. Fans wonder how she has not changed for so many years.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Anna Pletneva (@dusya_star)

According to Anna, she does not follow any diets and does not like gyms. And the beautiful form explains careful self-care: massage twice a week and regular baths with sea salt.

Maria Mironova, 47 years old Actress and producer Maria Mironova has always surprised others with her beauty. It was no surprise that she married a younger man.

A post shared by Maria Mironova Menaker (@mariya_mironova_actress)

On September 30, 2019, the 46-year-old actress became a mother for the second time. Recall that she already has a 28-year-old son Andrei from marriage with businessman Igor Udalov.

A post shared by Maria Mironova Menaker (@mariya_mironova_actress)

Her most important secret is a healthy sleep. “Sleep, sleep, sleep, caught up while working. Girls and Women get enough sleep, this is the only beauty recipe, she wrote on her Instagram.

Ekaterina Klimova, 43 years Fans believe that the star mother of four looks at least 20 years younger than his real age.

A post shared by Ekaterina Klimova (@klimovagram)

The actress willingly shares her experience: To be beautiful, first of all, you need to be healthy. If a person is taking care of his health, he already looks good.”

A post shared by Ekaterina Klimova (@klimovagram)

“The whole family moved to the dacha. We get enough sleep and do not rush anywhere. This has a positive effect on the appearance, she admits to journalists.

Natalie, 47, The performer of the hits “The Wind from the Sea blew” and “Oh my God, what a man” admits that now looks even younger than 20 years ago. Fans of the singer are shocked. "Are you getting old at all?" they wrote under a fresh photo of Natalie in her personal microblog.

A post shared by Natalie (@natali_star74)

Their surprise is easy to understand. For her 47-year-old mother of three sons, the youngest of whom recently turned 4 years old, looks just amazing. The performer jokes that keeping in shape helps her “home fitness”: washing floors and dishes. And she pumps her legs, dancing in heels.

Ravshana Kurkova, 40 years of “No fast food, gym and a minimum of cosmetics”, – this is the composition of the “elixir of youth” from the 40-year-old actress of theater and cinema.

A post shared by Ravshana Kurkova (@rav_shana)

“I am just very calm about my age. I don't care: 39 me, 48, 12, 26... These are just numbers, Ravshana said in an interview.

A post shared by Ravshana Kurkova (@rav_shana)

Kurkov's morning starts with a glass of warm water with lemon. In the diet of the actress firmly settled seafood, vegetables and fruits. But all this would be useless without active fitness. The star of the series “Barvikha” goes to the gym 5 times a week!

Let me remind you that earlier we talked about a 52-year-old resident of Japan Masaka Mizutani, who looks younger than her 20-year-old daughter. Its secrets of youth and beauty, probably, will be able to apply few. However, meeting this amazing woman is also worth it.

And what do you think the rate of aging depends more on: lifestyle or genetics? Maybe it's something else.

Tags

See also

New and interesting