Recipe dessert made of cookies and cream

Yesterday my husband came from work, looked into the kitchen and froze in surprise, looking at me. A minute before he arrived, I opened a packet of biscuits and poured it into a bag. And then I started hitting the table with this bag. Monotonous and a little furious.

The man of the minute 2 watched this picture, and then asked why I was doing it and if no one offended me. I smiled and said, "Don't worry, darling, it's just me making a quick dessert, we'll be tasting tonight!"

Such dessert It should definitely be written in the cookbook of each hostess! Firstly, it is very tasty, and secondly, it is prepared super quickly and without fuss, and, thirdly, you do not have to spend much, all the ingredients are simple and available.

Fast dessert today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cookie-cake, cream and condensed milk. Prepare in 5 minutes and eat even faster!

The ingredients
  • 200g biscuits
  • 2 big lemons
  • 200 ml of condensed milk
  • 200 ml cream (33%)
  • lemon peel

Preparation
  1. Put the cookies in a bag and then tap them on the table to grind the cookies into a crumb. You can also roll out cookies with a roller coaster or use a food processor.

2. For dessert, you will need 4 glasses. Place the first layer of a crumb of cookies, evenly distributed on the bottom of the glass.

3. To prepare the cream in a convenient container of cream pours, add condensed milk and stir everything with a mixer to a uniform consistency.

4. Wash the lemons and cut them in half. Juice them out. Pour the lemon juice into the cream and continue whipping until elastic consistency.

5. Shift a layer of lemon cream over a layer of cookies. Spread the cream evenly. Then put the second layer of cookies and cover the second layer of cream.

6. Line the surface of the cream and decorate the dessert with lemon peel.

7. Put dessert in the fridge for 1 hour. Well, if you can't wait, you can serve immediately to the table. That's it, lemon dessert ready. Bon appetit!

I would also like you to know the recipe for the Coconut Cloud dessert. This dessert can be pampered at least every day without harm to the figure! The dessert is light, tender, airy, soft, moderately sweet and slightly crispy.

I tried a similar dessert in Riga, and there it is called “Player”. I really like treats of this type for the fact that you do not need to mess with the dough for a long time, you do not need to bake anything. Crushed the cookies, whipped the cream, spread out in vases - and it's done.

If you desserterBut you do not have time to stand at the stove for a long time, so this recipe is definitely for you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting