Pepper 4 pieces
Ginger 10 grams
400 milliliters of milk
Cream 400 ml
Dry white wine 40 ml
Olive oil extra virgin 4 tablespoons
½ lemon pieces
Herbs to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Author Alexei Zimin
1. Sweet pepper cleanse from internal and finely chop. Ginger is also clean and finely chop.
2. In a skillet heat the olive oil, add the chopped pepper, salt and cover with a lid. Simmer for three to four minutes, then add the ginger and wine and keep on heat for four minutes.
3. Add milk, cream and 200 ml of water, stir, taste and, if necessary, add salt. Cook for twenty minutes on low heat.
4. Bring the soup to a blender until completely smooth. Pepper. If the soup seems thickish, add milk or water.
5. Before serving soup to cool, and directly into the bowl sprinkle a little lemon juice and add the greens.