Seafood mix 250g
Onion 1 clove
3 cloves garlic
Sweet pepper 1 piece
Tomatoes 1 piece
Tomato juice 350 g
1 teaspoon saffron
Herbs of Provence 1 teaspoon
Dried basil 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Eggs 2 pieces
1. Take 250 grams of seafood. Possible, can be more - it does not matter.
2. Wash just boiled water, then put in a saucepan and pour 0, 5 liters of water.
3. Bring to a boil and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
4. While getting ready, fry in a minimal amount of oil the onion and garlic.
5. The prepared mixture is added to the pot.
6. Then lightly, as with virtually no oil, fry one tomato and bell pepper. Add to the pan.
7. Then add to the pan 350 grams of tomato juice and chopped fresh tomato.
8. From the spices: a little saffron, Provencal herbs and basil.
9. Since the boiling waiting for another 5 minutes.
10. Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper.
11. Before serving, whisk until smooth two eggs and pour into the soup.
12. We reserve the lid to infuse for 5 minutes.