Beef shank 800 g
Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
1 clove garlic
Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon
Cumin (cumin) powder pinch
Vegetable oil 30 ml
Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
Dry red wine 150 g
Lemons 1 piece
Bay leaves 2 pieces
Salt, ground black pepper to taste
1. Finely chop the onion and fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown.
2. Then in the company to the onions add paprika, chopped garlic, zest of one lemon, a spoonful of tomato paste, cumin, oregano and bay leaf. Stir.
3. Pour in the wine, balsamic vinegar and polstakanom water. Then, after all the boil, add salt and pepper.
4. The meat cut into small pieces and add to the boiling broth.
5. Cook for two hours. In the end, add a spoonful of sifted flour to achieve the desired consistency.